Jason47's From the Vault: Kristen & Brady together at DiMera Mansion in 1997

Jason47

Reaction score
BRADY AND KRISTEN SPEND TIME TOGETHER AT DIMERA MANSION...MAY 1997

I'm adding the cast/set lists from May 1997 to the computer this week, and found a few scenes that I thought would be of interest: Brady and Kristen spending time together at the DiMera Mansion on May 2, 1997! And, by coincidence, this happens to be exactly 4,000 episodes ago....Episode # 8030 (5/2/97) and yesterday was Episode # 12030 (2/25/13).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgjI55Z8xk

Thanks Jason47! How very funny to watch this just after watching today's show with Kristen starting to tell Brady what all has happened since then.

that was an interesting clip, the audio hurts the head, but good clip.

I do the best I can. I have to point a video camera at the TV, then upload it to the computer and edit it, then upload it to YouTube. That's why I don't upload many clips to YouTube, since it takes a lot of steps. But having every episode on tape from 1984-present helps in case I ever feel like adding a clip to YouTube. Sorry if the audio isn't as crisp and clear as others on YouTube!

Oh, my gosh, you mean you have boxes full of tapes? I used to just tape over and over til my tape got wore out, then started a new one (when I did Early Edition)

Thanks Jason. I hope you have extra VCRs to watch your tapes ;)

Oh, my gosh, you mean you have boxes full of tapes? I used to just tape over and over til my tape got wore out, then started a new one (when I did Early Edition)

Yes, I've always preferred VCR tapes to DVDs. Case in point, with the DVDs I purchased years back for the 1984-1986 Days time frame, a lot of times, they will work in only ONE DVD player or computer, and many times they just freeze up and won't play at all. Never have had trouble with tapes, with which I started my own daily collection back in January 1993, and you can see the video quality is still great for the stuff I uploaded today from 1997. My stuff from 1984-1992 was purchased over the years and is on a mix of tapes and some DVDs. Sad to see VCRs going into endangered species mode nowadays though. Guess even I will have to change to DVDs eventually.

@Jason47 : Yeah, I've run into that problem many times before with DVDs and music CDs, back when the different players only played certain types/formats. Now, it seems like most current players will play any format. At least I haven't had a problem with a DVD or music CD not working for a couple to a few years. I think all the players have finally caught up with the ability to read all the formats, etc...

Oh, and you do a terrific job with all you do for the fan community!

Thanks Jason.. really enjoyed that.
it is truely a lot of fun to see where we have been, and for all of that, it seems like where we might go... what goes around comes around... Oh my goodness I hope and pray not.

Yuck, to think she was playing with him when he was a little boy and now she's playing with him when he's a man. Gross! Thanks for sharing. I used to watch Days back then with my brother, sadly he passed away in 1998 so these tapes of yours bing back good times watching with him.

Back