Jennifer Stinkweed Horton

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Good grief, I am so sick of Jenn. When it comes to Chad one minute she believes him and wants to work together and the next she hates him. Back and forth, back and forth. It's a miracle her back isn't re-injured from flip flopping so often so hard. And did I miss something, because the last episode she ended up believing Chad and today she's conspiring to get custody of Thomas. What the heck??

Let's just blame all Jen's recent actions on her "drug use". Ok, everyone roll your eyes! As to her past actions, she just a wandering around, never actually working at the hospital, idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, she's on a leave of absence to deal with her pill problem.

And hey, Happy Birthday, Mtnmom!!!!

I am still so shocked/discussed that the writers actually thought it was a good direction to go with the sanctimonious Queen Jen that with today's show I had to double up on my blood pressure meds. She ranted and threw accusations like a 3rd grader. I wonder if she wore her crown to bed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the whole scenario of Jennifer suing Chad for custody of baby Thomas is ridiculous!! She has been sober for all of 1 month, and that's pushing it. What judge in their right mind would hand over a baby to a newly sober Jennifer? Chad just lost Abigail and now Jenn is trying to take Thomas away too. I think this is just horrible!! I really hope that this doesn't play out with Jennifer gaining custody. She needs to just back off.

I enjoyed Jennifer's fall from grace. The pills and the drunken Eric sex, and her epic sex hair at the cop shop the next day was the highlight of my year so far. But Sanctifer is the most annoying Jennifer. She needs to, how do you say it, take a bunch of seats?

Back