Jenn's haggery

Another thing is it's Jenn who keep screaming that Eve is looking for a fight, yet it's Jenn that goes KABOOM just at the sight of her.
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!! Jenn is stuck in high school. Great picture of Jennifer admonishing Daniel, too.

I think it's high time we promote her from Archduchess of Haggery to Empress of All the Hags!!!

Possibly because Jen twice came up to him trying to restore their relationship and complained that she wanted to at least be friends, then on the 4th of July told him, "I don't want to tell you what's going on in my life. I want you in my life." (which made no sense--what does she want him in her life for if she shares nothing with him?)

As for his thinking Eve is a decent person, there's no reason why he should have assumed she was a horrible person. Although she was very transparent about wanting him, she hasn't given off any vibes of anything else fishy around him and her daughter is a genuinely sweet person. Being related to Theresa doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

Well I didn't say he should assume she was a horrible person. just that he needs to take more time before making an assessment of someone that he will stick to no matter what. The benefit of the doubt is nice but it has to be tempered with reality. He should have learned that from his relationship with Nicole.

If I had been Daniel, I would have told Jennifer to come back after she grows up and graduates from High School. Jennifer sounds like a stupid twit these days and I am a fan of her and Dan as we all know. I think she is going through Menopause and will probably have a breakdown before too long. But Jennifer is the one always screaming and blowing up when Eve is around.

which she was. And he would have stuck to that theory that she was a great person and Jen was the hag until he found out what Eve was doing. And she was using him to get back at Jen. Prior to finding out from Theresa that Jen was involved with Daniel, Eve was happy to have Daniel as her doctor. Then she found out the past history and dropped him so she could pursue him because she knew he had been involved with Jen.

I'm sorry while I don't like Jen as she is being portrayed right now, and I really hope that all of this is truly leading to an emotional breakdown because that would be a great story, I don't think Daniel is as smart as he thinks he is. Eve would certainly walk all over him because in reality he is as gullible as Jen said he was.

The dumb thought crosses my mind at times like this.....Eve would rather go after Daniel (who I LOVE)...than to have the best surgeon operating on her throat/vocal chords/whatever. What a choice...maybe getting THE man rather than ever being able to sing again (ala Julie Andrews-Mary Poppins) Not very bright, Eve.

elaine

@liasgrandma
Whether or not Daniel would have been "tricked" by Eve or not is beside the point because the conflict isn't over who is right about Eve or Nicole or anyone else. The issue is how Jen treats Daniel. Why would anyone want to date someone who treats them like a little child, doesn't let them make their own decisions, and throws tantrums when they don't like something their partner does? :beat:

Eve was most definitely interested in Daniel when they first met and she didn't know about his ex being Jenn. So pursuing him isn't just about knowing Jenn would have a hissy. Finding out that tidbit just made the pursuit more fun. But changing from Dr Fantastic made no sense since she came to Salem not just for Paige but also because Paige recommended him.

Back