JJ status to come?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayzfan4life

Reaction score
I read a rumor or spoiler somewhere (maybe Soap Hub?) that said "JJ becomes a father soon". Has anyone seen that spoiler/rumor in another source? So if Theresa is leaving town with Kimberly and Tate, who would JJ be having a baby with? Do you think that he and Lani might get back together? Will he pair up with Mimi? Who could he have a baby with that he's not related to? I scanned back through all of the usual sites I visit for spoilers and didn't see it again, so maybe I dreamed this!?!? I am getting older so it is possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt this is true. He has not been with anyone in the last 6 months (except Lani) and she just had a miscarriage. So unless it is a strange woman he hooked up with onscreen, I don’t see this happening.

Perhaps JJ was involved in one of his famous drunken one night stands, somewhere???

If Paige were somehow alive and was carrying his baby when she was “murdered”, the child would be at least 2 years old now. Maybe she will show up and say she was being held somewhere.

Back some time ago, JJ thought he was going to be a father, when he learned Lani was pregnant. He went out, bought tricycle, all kinds of stuff, he was so excited, but then he learned it was not his baby, it was Eli's. He had jumped to conclusions, just as Hope is doing......and even Gabi currently.

As noted, JJ has not been with anyone romantically, or even one night stand........since he broke up with Lani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back