Joe Mascolo (Stefano)

dachsie21

Reaction score
Is Joe Mascolo (Stefano) having health issues in real life and that's why they have Stefano in a wheelchair and on oxygen?

This is not a spoiler; moving out of Crystal Ball.

Is Joe Mascolo (Stefano) having health issues in real life and that's why they have Stefano in a wheelchair and on oxygen?
I was thinking the same thing. If so, he is a real trouper to continue on Days. Perhaps that's why Andre has returned. Maybe he will be the new patriarch.

I'm so sorry! I guess I wasnt sure where to put it and it seemed if there was something it would be appropriate.

Yes he did but there was no real diagnosis, talk of treatment, discussion of length of recovery, or lasting effects. It's especially odd since we are watching all of those aspects in Caroline's story.

Yes he did but there was no real diagnosis, talk of treatment, discussion of length of recovery, or lasting effects. It's especially odd since we are watching all of those aspects in Caroline's story.

Wow, what a chance for Victor to help him with the secret serum! Presuming Joe Mascolo (Stefano) is well enough, of course.

edited to add actor's last name and character's name - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is about Joe Mascolo's (Stefano) health, wonder why he can't wear a nasal cannula instead of using a face mask?

I was watching closely today--Did I detect Stefano's lower lip have a bit of a turn down?
I still think Andre is being "groomed" but....
I love to laugh and yell things at the ole boy Stefano!
Please Joe Mascolo (Stefano) stay healthy and stay on the show. You can still 'rule' even from a chair!!

edited to add actor's last name and character's name - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back