John and Marlena?

maruuac

Reaction score
Please help me to understand this. John didn't want to leave their penthouse to go over to the Horton's to hang Christmas ornaments because it would be putting their lives in danger, but he can take Marlena to a fashion show where there are many many people in an uncontrolled environment? Huh? You can't go to a small family affair but you can go to a club like environment where drinks are flowing smoothly and it is not controlled?

They've had editing/continuity issues since these writers began. I could understand in the beginning but it's been almost 5 months now. Things should be flowing a lot better.

And their decision making process in terms of what gets cut and what doesn't is absolutely mind boggling.

I thought it was very annoying that Belle, John and Marlena were not in HTS to hear Claire sing. We did see Claire and Belle talking to John and Marlena in the background at Bo's funeral and reception but we haven't had a speaking scene yet. Same goes for Hope and Claire aside from the initial hug at the Pub on Thansgiving. Though at least Hope went to hear her sing. Even on Christmas though, no speaking scenes.

Back