John Aniston (Victor) passed away

NO!!!! Oh my, how sad.

Going to miss Victor's snarky one-liners.

RIP John Aniston and thanks for the years of entertainment.

9c7ff520c568cfc78696b66b8320a118.jpg

Jennifer's Aniston, daughter, Instagram with photos

His daughter's Instagram post says he died on Friday 11/11. I wonder if the cast knew when they were at the Day of Days or if the news hadn't been been released to anybody except family until this morning?

Victor and Stefano are reunited in the big bad crime syndicate in the sky now.

This is my favorite picture of John Aniston (Victor) and Joseph Mascolo (Stefano). I love that they were holding hands in the picture.

c680f482ee3c02512bdffba8617a8173.jpg

Thank you , Kat, and everyone, for posting this news and the poignant photos and videos.

My first thought was that Stefano and Victor are reunited in crime in the great beyond.

Mr. Aniston was always a handsome and elegant gentleman.

Victor's zingers will be sorely missed. I was looking forward to his reaction to the kidnapping fiasco and Xander's involvement.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jennifer Aniston and her entire family during this time.

We will always remember Mr. Aniston with a smile. Rest In Peace, Sir.

1668438384443.png

I wonder how they will write his goodbye on the show? A character like that gets quite a send off (or should get one, in my opinion!). I'm already crying just thinking about how emotional those scenes will be, and we have to wait 5 whole months to see them. I'll be ready with my tissues, for sure!

Back