Jordan’s arrival in Salem

jgk

Reaction score
I find Iam very disappointed, even irritated, by Jordan’s arrival in Salem. I seem to remember thinking she wasn’t terribly interesting last time she was around. But this time, I can’t stand watching her! I find myself already fast forwarding through scenes that include her.

That's a bummer. I haven't watched Days in a couple of weeks but was hoping she'd be back in Rafe's orbit.

Well it's not a new story. In Psycho II, Norman Bates was not the killer but Lila Crane (Vera Miles) a near victim in Psycho. In Strait Jacket, Joan Crawford gets out of an asylum 20 years after axing two people. The murders begin again but the killer is sweet Diane Baker, her daughter. If they wrote it correctly it might be believable as Jordan was always kind of losing it, but the fact that they didn't even hardly mention her when Ben became the necktie killer and now bring her back is odd at best.

Actually I was wrong, it was Norman's real mother who was the killer.

But those movies had just ONE writer....... Days has had several different one...all with their own visions....

Hitchcock to the writers of Days, no comparison. :huh:But, the writers could learn a few things from Hitchcock and his team.

True....the problem is, some writer gets an idea for a story, it is written, filmed, etc. Writer is gone, another, then another, and along comes one who says "that wasn't right, let's "fix" it. thus, over the years, Lucas actually took the fall for his son shooting EJ, went to prison, etc. But when Steve took the fall for his son causing Ava's death, another writer decides Joey has to ease his conscience and go to jail. Mind you, was glad Steve was back in town, but only pointing out, that when you keep getting different writers with different visions, and continuing story...it is very different from a 2 hr. movie.

This cockamamie scheme is killing me. Today, she injected Ciara with a knock-out drug to "protect" her. This is one set of writers deciding to bring her back for this craziness. It's not the new writers trying to pivot away from a storyline they inherited. They're just completely changing her character and having her do things that make no sense. I'm getting tired of all the writers ruining characters with over the top schemes like this or the stupid Gabi goes rogue storyline.

Back