SPOILER !! Jordan's request

LisaK in AZ

Reaction score
I saw a thread that showed what the secret is. They said it was from TV Guide soaps. I am not posting the actual favor because I couldn't confirm it since I am not going to sign up to their site. If anyone has access, supposedly it explains a few things we have been speculating about. Or maybe it is also listed in the TV Guide (that I also don't get anymore!).

I get TV Guide, tho have not renewed, current issue is up to 3/31. There is NO mention of Days in it at all. Nor on the site.

I've seen SPECULATION on other websites that Jordan had a baby boy named David, and Rafe bring him back to Salem. This is the baby that spoilers say Lani gets attached to.

He couldn't be Rafe's since it has been quite awhile that Jordan and Rafe had sex, but then again, that's never stopped the writers. :rolleyes:

Yes, I have also seen that speculation.......A shame that some places turn the speculation into fact, and start further speculating if, ands, whats, and probably will! Then they begin posting as if FACT!

That's why I like it here. It's not stated as fact until it has been confirmed.
Every once in a while the rumor sites hit on something that comes to pass. I think that's just luck.

I've seen SPECULATION on other websites that Jordan had a baby boy named David, and Rafe bring him back to Salem. This is the baby that spoilers say Lani gets attached to.

He couldn't be Rafe's since it has been quite awhile that Jordan and Rafe had sex, but then again, that's never stopped the writers. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, I've only seen the speculation on this here but I'm also a bit behind in my Days news. If this is true, the baby boy could be a toddler boy now. Or maybe Jordan had a baby with someone else. Or maybe Rafe hooked up with her offscreen more recently.

So glad I didn't post the supposed spoiler! And, yes, it was the same as you have seen about the baby. And, yes, the place I saw posted it as FACT and gave the link to the tv guide place. Again, that's why we like it here.

Nope.......I with you RS on another baby storyline!! Jordan could have brought Rafe to the hospital to tell him any number of things. The writers, in my opinion, could have had Jordan set up a mystery from her and Ben's past, bringing in Jeremiah perhaps. The mystery could have taken some Salemites to where she and Ben were from, had Jeremiah be apart of this mystery. The writers could have done so many things but it just isn't Days if there isn't another freaking baby storyline.

Honestly, I know I sound like a broken record but I cannot stress enough how sick and tired I am of babies and baby storylines on Days. I long for the 80's and 90's when storylines were something to be invested in for a big payoff or surprise. The last time I was surprised was when Anna was revealed to have kidnapped Sydney.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox. I'm a bit of a cranky pants today.

Back