Just for fun - Name the movie about Sami

Sher

Reaction score
If you could name the movie about Sami, what would your choice be. Also, who would you have playing the major parts?

Cinderfellow - the story of Sami Brady and her alter ego Stan. Starring Honey Boo Boo as young Sami and Chandler Massey as Stan

Alfred Hitchcock Presents - Rapemance, a tale of tragedy masquerading as love (rated R for criminal sexual behavior and violence). Starring Madonna as Sami and Dylan Patton as EJ (to show actual ages of the characters behind the story)

Gone With the Windbag - the disappearance of a disliked woman who thought she was "all that". Starring Samanther Dimera as Sami, written by S. G. Brady, Produced by Sami Horton, Directed by Stan Dan Wells.

The Laming of the Shrew - life story of a once loved character made unrecognizable. Starring William Shatner as Sami Brady Dimera

The Scarlet Pumpernucklehead - the story of a family of criminals named Dimera who always escaped prosecution for their crimes. Starring Joe Pesci as Stefano, Johny Lee as EJ, and Paris Hilton as Sami.

I'm going to work on the names for the mini-series they mentioned:

As MY World Turns, the Sami Brady Story

I'm Young and Restless, the Sami Brady Story

I'm Bold and Beautiful, the Sami Brady Story

I'm in MY OWN World, the Sami Brady Story

All MY Children, the Sami Brady Story

MY Life to Live, the Sami Brady Story

Search for Sami, the Sami Brady Story

Santa Samantha, the Sami Brady Story

Sami's Hope, the Sami Brady Story

Samantha Brady, 90210, the Sami Brady Story

Samantha Beach, the Sami Brady Story

MY Passions, the Sami Brady Story

Days of MY Life, the Sami Brady Story

The Biggest Loser, the Sami Brady Story

Oh, my gosh, you guys are so good......and I cannot stop laughing.

Who's Afraid of Sami Brady DiMera?

The Many Lives of Samantha Brady

Pride and Ego.....the story of Sami Brady

Renee' Zellweger to play Sami, George Clooney to play Rafe, Jimmy Fallon to play Lucas, Pierce Brosnan to play EJ

Of course there is also a chance that those underhanded Hollywood types might really be planning to portray Sami's life as a farce. In that case, a possible cast might include: Peewee Herman as EJ, Jason Alexander as Chad, Julia Louis Dreyfus as Sami, Goldie Hawn as Marlena, and Jay Leno as Stefano.

The Devil Wears Sami starring Lindsay Lohan as Sami Brady Reed Walker Roberts Dimera Hernandez Dimera; the plot: Sami starts a new wedding dress fashion line based off of all of her past wedding dresses.

My Three Husbands featuring Samantha Gene Brady Reed Roberts Dimera Hernandez Dimera and Lucas Horton, Rafe Hernandez and EJ Dimera

Salem's Biggest Loser

4 Kids and Counting

Modern Family, the Sami Brady Edition

Back