Just wait until Abby realizes

And after her hot shower, Ms. Perfect will bounce right back. After all, she's had to deal with the stress of being a stalker, the failure of her attempts to seduce inebriated Austin, been left in the romantic lurch by Dr. Cameron Davis, showered with EJ, been outed as a trollop with her mother at her side, and dealt with her brother being the Town Square window smasher and a small time drug dealer. And when she's really down, Chad will be there to fill her bed. Only in Salem.

I wonder if they may use this as a catalyst to have Abigail go off the deep end and perhaps use the family history (Laura) of mental illness here. I can't imagine not going insane once all this is out. They can't just go from finding out the truth to her having a happy life with Chad in the blink of an eye. This could also be a way for the DiMera's to get their hands on that baby once he/she is born (since I'm assuming it will come out that Chad is really the father) if Abby ends up institutionalized and unable to take care of the baby for awhile. I kind of hope they go this route as it could be a very compelling story and also give Jennifer something meaty to dig into.

I think she will figure it out herself.. as she already realizes that Ben is pushing too hard for her to believe that Chad is the killer and she really cannot understand why he would do it.. it is not adding up for her. I agree it could make her go insane to realize she is with a murderer..

I agree. in fact, I was taken aback that Abby was supposedly wiping the blood from his chin, yet it was like NOTHING was any different. And a few minutes later, he is in the park with a sack of beer, his face clean and clear, not even a scratch.

Will Abby really believe that the much smaller Chad, not as bulky Chad, broke in to attack Ben (not knowing if Abby would be there or not) when Chad has been beaten to a pulp, has a fractured skull, cuts and bruises, while Ben is smiling like the Cheshire cat???

I think she will figure it out and then get kidnapped by Ben when she tries to break up with him/turn him in. The cops will figure it out with Chad's help but that may not be for a while.

My money still says we are getting at least 1 more murder.

The baby is an interesting added twist. At this point, I didn't think it matters who the father is as Chad and Abby are still end game.

Nah....typical soap fashion, the baby will be Chad's. Just my opinion. But like I said, it would be tacky to have those two become some happy couple right away upon learning that Ben is the killer. That's why I suggested Abby will end up going through a mental breakdown, thereby giving Chad/the DiMera's custody of the baby for awhile. But I do believe big picture this is a Chad/Abigail love story.

Well, to be fair, Chad did break in and he did attack Ben (when Ben tried to call the cops).
Yep. But he broke in to confront Ben and get Abby away from him for her own safety. The intent was good. Last time he sneaked in to see Abby, he came through the window, and since he came to see her, take her to safety (in his mind) that is why he was there.

O.K. so he confronted Ben, who was going to turn him in. I think Chad's thought was to just stop him from calling the cops, until he could get away. Unfortunately, that did not work out for him.

Back