Justin

Mr. Continuity

Reaction score
It's great that Justin is front and center, but his over the top bully tactics are beginning to wear on me. If this was a movie, he would be the killer since he is trying so hard to pin it on Chad. Is this the way DA's are? Remember Chad's DA father acted the same way, or is it just a soap opera stereotype?

I do agree, that once he said "yes" to being the D.A. he had a huge, and I do mean HUGE personality turnaround. Either Justin has an ulterior motive, or he just is unfit for the position. Both Abe & Roman have seen him bully & badger within a few minutes, it seemed, of becoming the D.A. I don't mean "unfit" in an unkind way. But perhaps Justin thinks D.A.s have to appear tough, and uncompromising, and the only way to accomplish that is to make others cower before him? :confused:

Justin seems to have forgotten that there's a big difference between being the defense attorney and litigator that he's been and being a district attorney. D.A.'s are officers of the court and their chief task is to see that justice is done, not to railroad hapless defendants. An excellent example of this is portrayed in the 1947 film Boomerang, which ran on Turner Classic Movies recently and was based on a real case. Here, everyone from the police, to witnesses, to the general public were all ready to convict a suspect for the murder of a popular clergyman. However, the D.A. (unlike Justin) thought everything was just too pat (as in Chad's case) and did the research that eventually resulted in the suspect being exonerated.

Not long ago, I watched a D.A. try to completely railroad an innocent man, even though the evidence proved his innocence. He still sent the man away for 23 years on a technicality, without any proof of his involvement in a crime committed by someone else. I was told the district attorney's office goes for any kind of conviction, like notches on a belt, to use as publicity when running again for office.

Justin paints this picture. Of how and why Chad supposedly wrapped a necktie around Serena's neck and killed her. However, take a good look at Chad's wardrobe Justin, he favors an open collar no neckties. Get a Search warrant for Chad's closet that is if you can justify it to a judge. I doubt you'll find a single necktie in the bunch. Not mention you have no DNA on the murder weapon let alone any proof linking it back to Chad. Why is it Rafe is the only one who seems to be asking these questions? I liked how Rafe got in Justin's face and told him he would not let him dictate how he runs his investigation. You are prosecutor Justin not a cop Rafe will make an arrest, when and if he feels there is sufficient evidence to do so not before. Roman's remark to Rafe about how we know Chad doesn't handle rejection well just ask Ben Weston oh yes, Roman lets because there's a completely unbiased opinion.

Last edited:
Maybe he is being a creep because of Adrienne and I still think there was something smelly about that "affair" too, but different writers, so.:confused: All I know is this is not the (attitude of) sweet guy that sang Give me wings to Adrienne :love:I gotta do a request Tweet for that lol

Bring Tutuola and Benson down from Law and Order SVU and they'll catch'em. No really, give us a break, Justin. It's like you are obsessed with Chad. Maybe this is revenge for that club deal of Sonny's that took him broke.

With Justin's recent actions and throwing weight around, I doubt Adrienne would really see the same person. It seems Justin is making it personal, Kiriakis against DiMeras. Chad dated Jordan, and Rafe is actually seemingly trying to defend Chad. The rate Justin is going, he and Eve deserve each other for sure.

Back