Kate Mansi (Abby) in Lifetime movie - Sat. 8/27/16

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifetime Movie 'Unwanted Guest' Premieres August 27, Stars Kate Mansi (Abby)
By Michael Goldberg

Kate Mansi in Unwanted Guest
Lifetime movie Unwanted Guest premieres Saturday, August 27 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. The film stars Kate Mansi (Days of our Lives), Beth Littleford, (Dog with a Blog) and Ted King (One Life to Live).

Although the semester has come to an end, Christine (Valentina Novakovic) is anything but affable: On the last night of school one of her classmates is found dead on campus, and the police have no suspects in custody.

Although her friend Amy (Mansi) was planning to remain on campus for the break, with such an emotional tragedy at hand Christine determines that she should spend the holiday at her home. It’s comfortable in suburbia, but Amy is clearly one to enjoy total control.

She quickly asserts herself into the family’s lives, and everyone appears infatuated with the young woman— especially Christine’s father (King).

However, as the police begin to trace the classmate’s death back to Amy, Christine’s house too is plagued with accidents, and before long the home comes fully under Amy’s thumb. Will Christine cage the monster that’s taken her family captive, or is Amy too deadly to be stopped?

I chose to watch the Debbie Gibson movie on Hallmark so will have to catch this on repeat

I watched today. She was quite the psychotic little witch, wasn't she? She went from nerd to knockout in no time. And I knew as soon as she didn't like that precious little hamster that she would do something, but that was brutal.

And for some reason my DVR stopped before it was over. It did 2 hours and a minute but apparently it ran long; it stopped once Charlie came in. Gotta look for it on line because it isn't on demand. Arrgh. Hate when that happens!

It was on again last night, but it was 10 p.m. to midnight, Central. Don't know if or when they may run it again. But am sure it will turn up some way or other online.

Yes, she was quite the psycho, but the movie was pretty predictable. Poor Mr Chips, I knew he was going to get it.

I have this on my DVR and haven't watched yet. Kate Mansi (ex-Abby) tweeted something about no animals being harmed during the filming of the movie.

I hope she doesn't get typecast because she plays crazy really well. Hallmark needs to give her a Christmas movie now lol.

Well, you only see Mr. Chips scurrying across the floor, and when she lets him have it.....well, there is absolutely nothing graphic.......

Back