KathyLu

No, but was married twice, both hubbies passed away. The Lu in her name was for Lucas, 2nd husband. Her children are quite grown up. She survived cancer 3 times, she never mentioned grandchildren. I know she lived in GA, but she really was very, very private.

Yes, her son. Evidently she told him to let me know if/when she passed. He said she was very fond of me, and talked about me a lot. We met on another Days board, & when Wayne started this one, asking me to join him, she came on board (as did a few others from that one, which had changed a lot.) Kathy had a list for him, of those she wanted to be notified.
Did you all know that her maiden name was McCoy, yes, of that Hatfield & McCoy famous feud. Ancestors long gone before she was even born.

That's really interesting, @Poirot, that she was part of that famous family. I hadn't read of her passing until now, so I add my condolences and sympathies to the family. I always enjoyed her posts.

My apologies for not posting until now, I have not logged on in a long time.

I wish to offer my deepest condolences to KathyLu's family and friends. I enjoyed her comments/contributions to this board and will miss seeing her here. Rest In Peace, KathyLu, your time on Earth will be well remembered.

1642810357110.png

Back