Kidnapped Baby Belle Returned to Marlena: A Christmas Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kpatch

This is one of my all-time favorite memories from Days of Our Lives. It’s when baby Belle was kidnapped (by Sami). Sami wanted to protect Roman from finding out that Belle was actually John’s daughter, not his. Sami tried to sell the baby. John and Kristen went undercover and found Belle.

The YouTube clip (sorry -- not great quality, but you’ll get the gist) takes place on Christmas Eve when Marlena, Roman, and their friends were in church, praying for Belle’s return. Billie Reed (Lisa Rinna) is singing O Holy Night (which, incidentally, became my favorite holiday song because of this scene).

I think this is one of the most perfect, well-defined, and most satisfying climaxes of a storyline ever. The scene was choreographed to the music in perfect unison. It still gives me the chills. Get out your hankies and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suy58wc44fo

O Holy Night has been my favorite for years.....this is beautiful and very touching. Thank you, kpatch!

I have always loved this scene! I'm going to go weep over it for a little while...

My Mother used to play and sing it. There are many songs I can't listen to with a dry eye and this is one of them.

I got caught up in the You Tube jungle and watched a bunch about the kidnapping. I should have more self control. :D

LOL, that happens to me every time I go to watch a clip. I watched one other, and forced myself to leave.

Who is the guy sitting next to Stefeno?

I know him but I can't place him.

Yes, thats it!

He was hooked with Kirsten somewhat wasn't he?

what a lovely scene - made me cry. Thanks for sharing. Isn't it amazing how much was spoken between Marlena and John even though not a single word was said?

Yes Donna, I think you are right. Weren't they adopted children of Stefano?

Yes that it why when Kristen first came on the show she was to marry Tony. I did not like that because he was her brother. At least to me he was. I was happy when she went after John instead.

what a lovely scene - made me cry. Thanks for sharing. Isn't it amazing how much was spoken between Marlena and John even though not a single word was said?
yes it was an amazing scene I know that I was crying when I saw it partly because John brought back his daughter to his true love but also because I so want to see them together and wanted them to know that Belle was their baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back