Kill Calista now

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Oh no please this character needs to go. Way to grating on the nerves. As far as the story goes the finger prints on that gun have been destroyed by the rag it's been wrapped in. Story line over. We get this crap while they are doing Beyond Days on Peacock instead of including it in the show.

Must say that the actress is doing a fabulous job of introducing the most obnoxious character I can remember...(well, there is Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang, & Marie Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond, lolol)
And then to couple the character with the most outlandish tale.......I'm adding my vote to the above.

I can’t think of a bigger waste of screen time than this loon. At least Paulina was connected to important regulars on the canvas. Bonnie is a stunt character like all the other doppelgängers. She doesn’t matter to much of anything. Just bring Adrienne back from the dead if they want to keep the actress. Expanding the world around a character like this with an even louder, more useless character is nonsense.

Nothing they’ve done in recent history has been this out of left field and stupid. Not even rewriting Lani’s paternity (and that’s dumb). This storyline with a bunch of people no one cares about might be worse than the Kristen mask if it goes on for more than a week.

I think it is due to this writer's bizarre sense of humor. HE (or his family) appreciate cartoon characters, so that is all he can create and wrote for. I still don't think Jackee/Paulina is anything more than that and I don't generally care for over-the-top characters (although Leo was amusing for a few minutes). Even the naming of this one Calista Lockhart and her husband Harrison Lord is just a personal shout out because he can, and it adds nothing to the stories.

Back