Lani

I'm wondering where it is that Abe knows her from. The woman he referred to didn't mean anything to me.

I'm wondering where it is that Abe knows her from. The woman he referred to didn't mean anything to me.
Tamara Price was a character in the 80's, played by singer Marilyn McCoo.

jmwed4.jpg

I don't think her name was Sal on America's next top Model though.

So did Abe have an affair with Tamara while he was with Lexie?

Reactions: jgk
I don't think Lexi was on back when Tamara was on the show.

Wow I had no idea that was Lani! I only known her as "the girl they gave the ugliest haircut too" on America's Next Top Model. lol

Had I seen her with that haircut I would have recognized her right away, I think that's the second worst I've ever seen, the first being the girl they gave a mullet to this cycle. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have to laugh at Abe's saying he knew her eyes, because I knew I knew her eyes from somewhere also. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Had I seen her with that haircut I would have recognized her right away, I think that's the second worst I've ever seen, the first being the girl they gave a mullet to this cycle. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

They made her look like Bruce Lee with that haircut was so not flattering on Sal Stowers (Lani). LOL

Did Abe have a 'special' relationship with her Mom?? Could she be yet another child of someone in Salem to suddenly appear???

Last edited by a moderator:
BINGO!!! Today Abe and Lani spoke at the wedding and he told her that when her mother left town she never told him she was pregnant and didn't let him know afterwards that he had a daughter. They seemed to be very amicable about getting to know each other, but first he needs to tell Theo.

Last edited:
Back