Leo's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people on other sites speculating it's Diana Colville. It might be interesting if she came on causing trouble for John and Marlena, but then end up with Roman (for those who don't know, Diana Colville interacted with John when he was thought to be Roman from 1987-1989).

I tend to lean towards Anjelica Devereaux. There were the initials AD on one of the doors in that warehouse in Nashville that Nicole saw. It might have been Anjelica since we were shown onscreen that she was revived after her death. She might have had Leo after she sent Alexander back to Justin and Adrienne. It might also explain some of Leo's envy towards the Kiriakis family and wealth.

It might have been Anjelica since we were shown onscreen that she was revived after her death.
No, we were shown that Vivian was revived after her death, not Anjelica. The later appearance of Anjelica was only in Hattie's nightmare.
JS, maybe TPTB would use theoretical incest since Sonny wouldn't touch Leo with the proverbial ten-foot pole.
But Sonny and Leo did have sex twice after they first met. Once when Leo spent the night at the K-Mansion and later in Sonny's office (when Leo recorded it for his blackmail purposes).

Rafe's son with that girl he was engaged to that supposedly died? Jordan is coming back, Sami keeps needing him, Kate is still around, might as well have another female, from his past, running around Salem.

There hasn't been any news about a female being hired has there been? Are we just told who his mother is but she doesn't actually come to Salem? I know age is fluid in Salem but Leo's mom should at least be Sami's age or older. I suppose Jordan could be his mom, from a fling when she was a teen, but that would be pretty far fetched.

Reactions: jgk
He is supposed to be around Sonny and Will's age, and Sami had Will when she was a teen.

Reactions: jgk
No, we were shown that Vivian was revived after her death, not Anjelica. The later appearance of Anjelica was only in Hattie's nightmare.

Oops, my bad. Thanks JS, for reminding me. However, there were still the initials AD on one of those warehouse doors in Nashville that Nicole saw, so it is possible Anjelica is back.

There hasn't been any news about a female being hired has there been?

Judith Chapman, who played Anjelica Devereaux in the 80s and more recently, the Halloween episode, is coming on to play Leo's mom. Here's an article with the information.

https://soaphub.com/general-soap-operas/mother-and-son-soap-jump-judith-chapman-in-at-days/

So, I guess she might cause a little bit of strife for Justin and Adrienne? Or Maggie and Victor? But really, I don't see either couple being upset.

Wow so I suppose that AD in the warehouse must of meant Anjelica Deveraux and not Andre DiMera like some of us thought, I am shocked since thought for sure the writers would resurrect Andre. But if Judith Chapman is coming back as Leo's mother, then yes it is possibly Anjelica. Though why would Leo become a prostitute if he had a rich mother?

Judith Chapman, who played Anjelica Devereaux in the 80s and more recently, the Halloween episode, is coming on to play Leo's mom. Here's an article with the information.

https://soaphub.com/general-soap-operas/mother-and-son-soap-jump-judith-chapman-in-at-days/
That's interesting. The article is from September, though. So I wonder if they thought Anjelica was back when it was only for Hattie's nightmare on Halloween?

She hasn't been on Y&R for a few months, but I thought she was doing a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back