Leo's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know if she's coming to the show or not. Could be a rumor that was based on her appearance in October as Anjelica in Hattie's nightmare.

She possibly could still be coming........Days really keeps a great deal away from public scrutiny, since they film so far in advance. Just like we have noted that the actor replacing Tyler Christopher as Stefan has not had one word mentioned about him since the announcement he had taken over. Guess we will see when we will see. LOL

Rex, Mimi, even Vivian....Theresa
But they were all connected to important families - or scamming important families, so that's different than Diana Colville, who never had relations in the City. (Unless we count the guy who wasn't Jeannie's father - Cal Winters? I think they were somehow connected.)

Thanks JS! I knew they were somehow connected (I can remember my mom complaining about Diana's whining a lot) but couldn't remember the details! You are a treasure trove!

The fact still is that long ago characters are being constantly brought back....and many times, those characters are unknown to newer viewers.

They had 2 weeks off at Christmas.....Came back on the 4th of Jan. and are filmed 2 weeks of shows in one week!!! They soon will be a year ahead.........it is ridiculous. By April, they will be doing Christmas 2019. Annoying.

How is Diane Cooper connected to other characters on Days?

Supposedly she is Diana Colville (originally played by General Hospital actress Genie Francis back in the 80's). Diana was involved with Roman/John and they were almost married.

54da4db0e840bcb506c6c08fdf3a7435.jpg

Leo's name originally was Matthew Cooper.......Soap writers love to ret con families, don't they?

Reactions: jgk
Diana hasn't been seen/heard of since she left Salem in 1989, so I guess the story will be that she met Mr. Cooper and had Matthew/Leo. I agree with rs, please don't let them say she was pregnant with John's child when she left Salem and Leo is another secret son of John's.

And, according to Leo, she was an awful mother, which would be a rewrite of her personality. She cared deeply for Carrie, Sami and Eric, and treated them very lovingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back