Letting her go ....

cjknick2

Reaction score
EJ tells Sami that he has a special evening planned for her and that she should dress up, get her hair done and he will arrange a babysitter for the night for the twins. He will take care of everything. Sami is over the top excited ... Tonight she'll tell EJ how she really feels that she loves him and they will have a night to remember. EJ picks her up, tells her how beautiful she is and they leave for dinner. Sami is all smiles, EJ is more reserved. They arrive at dinner, Maggie tells them that she has a very special dinner prepared for them as she winks at EJ. As they sit down EJ excuses himself and Sami sits alone ... then all of a sudden Lucas walks up and takes EJ's seat. Sami is shocked to say the least. She can't believe he's here ... did he break out of prison? ... Lucas smiles and says no that EJ and Mickey have been working on his case and EJ went to the parole board and got him an early release. Lucas tells Sami that EJ has really been helpful and has been visting him in prison off and on for the last month. Lucas has to admit that EJ appears to be a changed man. Sami smiles a little and looks off onto the distance and yes yes he has. EJ witness' the exchange and experiences a degree of sadness he had never experienced before and thinks to himself this is how it feels when your heart is breaking ... he tells himself that Sami will never love him and she will always love Lucas. EJ knows he did the right thing he set her free and that's what true love does .... Sami sits there with a fake smile on her face thinking of EJ and wishing that he would have fought for her... her heart is breaking too.

Lucas and Sami arrive back at the apartment. Sami notices that EJ has removed all his things. She feels like she can't breathe, her throat aches as she tries not to cry, she can't let Lucas see her crying so she runs to the bathroom, she sees that EJ has forgotten his bathrobe, she grabs it and takes in his scent as she quietly sobs. What have I done, What will I do... I love him. I love him and now I've lost him.

EJ has found his way to the Brady Pub, Caroline has the twins and he wanted to stop by just to look at them. They are his life now that Sami isn't in it. Caroline senses that EJ needs someone to talk to. She asks him if he would like to tell her what has made him look so sad it may made him feel better. EJ tells her that of all the people he has known in his life he has really only admired one person and that person is you Caroline. You Caroline are what's good in this world and I thank you for extending your friendship to me. Right now I could use that friendship and your words of wisdom. Tonight I set Samantha free and it has truly broken my heart. I gave her back what she loves most in this world and that was Lucas. That leaves me with a shattered heart but I know it was the right thing to do. I love Samantha enough to give to her what makes her happy. Caroline pats EJ on the arm and says to EJ I think I'll go up to bed now ... EJ says what Caroline no wise words and Caroline says well .... I think she loves you and Caroline turns and walks away ...

EJ gets up turns and Sami is standing in the door way. Sami heard everything EJ had said to her grandmother. Sami tells EJ she wants to see him in the kitchen ... THE KITCHEN? Yeah the Kitchen... In the kitchen Sami tells EJ that the first time she knew that she loved him was in this very Kitchen ... the night when she thought that EJ had died in her arms she thought she had lost him that night and her heart ached, she couldn't catch her breath the pain was too much to bare. But you survived and I went back into denial. Tonight EJ I felt that same pain. I thought I had lost you! I am here to tell you that I LOVE YOU and I WANT YOU! Please don't ever leave me again. She steps up graps his coat and pulls him into the most passionate kiss, their knees nearly buckle under its intensity. After this kiss Sami tells EJ she's got plans of her own tonight and she is about to give him a night of passion he will never forget as she leads him out the door....

I really like that. :clap: Even without the ending, I think that would be a really great way for EJ to show how much he's changed. To help Lucas and set Sami free to him.

The greatest gift for love sometimes is sacrifice.

Great storyline, CJ! And I agree with LV, even without the ending, it is a great way to go...and the kind of stuff that can only happen in Days-land.

When I read stuff like yours, I always think Days should open up a link on NBC.com for viewers to submit ideas for stories...especially since they recycle stories so much...and the writers can get ideas on what to do next. You might have to sign a release stating you won't sue for plagarism, but it would be nice to see half the stuff you write on screen!

That is exactly why soaps will not accept storylines or ideas sent in by viewers/fans. They have no way of knowing if the person already copyrighted the idea/story, etc. in spite of assurances. They are very careful. In addition, one person could send the same story to different soaps on different networks, changing names, etc.

And that said....CJ...your story is very well written, I must say. However, I do not like it. LOLOL

great script

Let me guess, you are an EJAMI fan/ LOL! That was great writing. Very interesting, very believable! Way to go.

Well Cj you are the best at scripts writing, and why don't you do this for a living. The world may never know. But seriously I like your stuff, I think this is real good and maybe you can expand your creativity to other characters to, but I'm Ejami all the way.

I had tears in my eyes when I read this. If only the writers would do something like this. How long are they going to toy with the viewers? I hope adding Nicole back to the cast does'nt mean she tries to get between EJ & Sami. Let her go after Philip again. Least we forget, EJ is penniless, jobless, about to be deported & w/a wife & 2 kids. Not what Nicole has usually gone after.:hot:

now that idea rocks !!!

what is so great about ej and sami is there are so many fresh ways to go and this is another great one!

CJ.......you really have a great immagination, and I will give you kudos for that.
However, I certainly hope the story does not follow such a path.

The ending is in true Sami style! She's a bit of a freak... lol

Hmmm this COULD happen if Days could find a way for Sami to NOT love Lucas. He'll always have something over her in her heart. Ejami fans don't really want EJ to be happy, they just want him with Sami b/c they think it's what he wants... but who wants to be second choice? Not me.

It would be nice, but as I said, write something that shows Sami's heart has NO ROOM for Lucas... it's practically impossible, as hard as it is for EJ's redemption to be so quick! If Days had only done it SLOWER, then maybe this "couple" would be a possibility... but still it's good writing... just not very probable and **sigh** I am still hoping for Lucas to claim his family... but it's not looking like that's the path Days is going to take... lol~

Maybe Lucas will have to have prison change him... into something that Sami can't live with or love or want around their kids... like into someone Will would disown. That might work here??

Thanks guys for the nice comments .... new spoilers indicate that EJ may have something to do with Lucas' early release ... yeah

Back