Liam breaking into Jennifer's house!!

ShaSha

Reaction score
Liam is evil and has no fear whatsoever....Yesterday when he broke into Jennifer's house was horrible.

When Daniel and Nicole walked in and Liam flopped on the floor not to be seen, I was hoping that he would be caught. It could still happen.

Liam is going to cause some major problems for Jen, in my opinion.....I am hoping he is found out soon....
Hate him.....ShaSha

Since many writers play "musical soaps", I would guess that other soaps get their share of moronic stupidity. For Days, gotta be hard writing filler stuff for Thanksgiving or Christmas, when it is Springtime. NBC has caused the problem with their deep pay cuts for the show...It is one thing to cut 10%. Another to cut 30%. And yes, all the soaps have had cuts, none so steep as Days, though.
And I would guess working conditions have to be quite wearing on the actors.

It certainly would help with Liam if we knew the WHY of him wanting to get into Daniel's apt., and especially the WHY he wants to take the info from Jen's computer. Of course, yes, he is up to mischief......but then, I understand Daniel & Nicole not wanting to interrupt the ceremony, but....what about the reception. Wonder if Daniel would actually shave and comb his hair for it? LOL. He didn't for the surgery.

It's kind of odd that Liam acts like he has all the time in the world while breaking into a house. Muse mentioned that Jennifer hardly knew Liam. I have seen people react badly after a short-term-relationship dumping... but not this badly!

There has to be way more to Liam than we know so far. Yes fans get obsessed with celebrities they don't even know however, Jennifer is not a celebrity. So he shouldn't know too much about her other than superficial stuff. One of the soap blogs suggested that maybe Liam really is Jen's ex-husband and Kristen's brother Peter Blake. I hadn't thought of that but it would make sense on many levels.

What is creepy to me is that Liam seems experienced at doing this type of thing. How would a layman know to be so careful about fingerprints and such?

I think in the long run Liam is going to impact way more than just Jennifer and Daniel. He is already interacting with multiple characters.

The thing is, he could have dated Jen more times than we saw, you know.....off screen. But evidently, Jen confided in him, told him the whole story of Daniel, Theresa, and even him then moving on with Nicole. So, Liam has this big crush, thinks Jen is all his....and she goes back to Daniel. I remember him protesting about it, "after all Daniel did", and Jen never told him the truth.
There ARE guys who date someone a few times, and it can be as casual as can be, and yet, they evidently build some fantasy up in their minds. Liam seems to be trying to get Jen to fall back in his arms, either by causing her a problem of some kind, or maybe Daniel. ???

I had wondered about the significance of Theresa's giving Liam a hankerchef along with that key. First thought was that it was monogrammed, and that she wanted Liam to plant it in Jennifer's bed. Only to see him use it to wipe fingerprints. Alarm system sales should be brisk in Salem.

If anyone has a key outside, I hope you move it if someone
knows where it is.

I laughed when Liam jumped from his chair to hide by the couch.
I hope he gets found, but I don't think he will

Liam inserted a flashdrive in Jen's computer. Did he download something
on Jen's computer or is he downloading something on the flashdrive?

Liam is evil and has no fear whatsoever....Yesterday when he broke into Jennifer's house was horrible.
Liam breaking into Jennifer's place was horrible only because Liam is such a creep. Otherwise, breaking and entering is a time-honored Salem tradition. In addition to the all-time champs in this fine art, Bo and Hope, other participants in this game who come to mind include EJ (Bo's home), Willow Stark (Bo's home), NIck and Chelsea (Ford Decker's room), Ian McAllister (EJ's apartment), Dr. Chyka (Daniel's apartment), Theresa (Daniel's apartment), Sami and Lucas (Salem P.D. evidence room), etc., etc.
What is creepy to me is that Liam seems experienced at doing this type of thing. How would a layman know to be so careful about fingerprints and such?.
No mystery here: Liam is probably a fan of CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, and Forensic Files. One thing he certainly isn't is a former member of the Salem P.D. Roman's cops probably think fingerprint evidence is a passing fad.
It's still a ridiculous story line...........Liam barely knows Jennifer.
Of course this is a predictable and ridiculous story line that was probably intended to give viewers a break from Hope and Aiden bickering, EJ's "redemption," Nick's creepiness, Gabi's stupidity, and Nicole ruining her character. Almost certainly, Liam will escalate his weirdo behavior, put darling Jen in distress, and end up being foiled by the heroic Love Doctor, with or without the help of Detective Hope Brady. Then, he'll flee Salem, be shot by trigger-happy Hope, or end up in prison with our old friends, Dr. Baker, Gus, Vargas, and Ian McAllister.

In any other home/situation, both Daniel & Nicole would have HEARD that body drop to the floor, sorry, but I don't care how thick the carpet might be, there would be a noise because he dropped so quickly.
But then, in Salem, we all know those walls of silence & invisability that appear. Voices cannot be heard on the other side of the curtain around a hospital bed, people not seen coming into a restaurant and standing just 3 feet away from a person. (Don't know about anyone else, but If I am seated facing an entrance door, just a few feet away, I note EVERYONE coming in....going out, too. LOL)

Liam irritates me to the point that I just can't watch when he is on the screen. I fast forward through pretty much all of his garbage moves! I do not find anything about him romantic or suspenseful, just a waste of my time. I can't wait for his story in Salem to be over! Sometimes the writers dump stories. I hope they do that with Liam!

Back