Liam

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
Is there anybody else out there who is totally creeped out by Liam? He is really scary... like Nick Fallon on crack cocaine scary.
Hang in there Dr. Tan Dan, you'll get your chance to play hero.
:rolleyes: Let me guess. You'll save her life on a remote island with a string and a paper clip after discovering where Liam was holding her hostage.

On Thursday, when Jen made Daniel say he wouldn't always be saving her, I thought, oh no! Now she's for sure going to need to be rescued and Daniel will hesitate due to his promise. Talk about foreshadowing. They certainly didn't wait very long to show Liam as the psycho he truly is. Hoping they don't drag this storyline out forever! I'm tired of it before it's even very far along. Kind of wishing they would just drop it, like they have other story lines.

at least the Liam story is entertaining now.. not like the barf fest that is Jen & Dans normal storyline!

I think Liam will end up doing something to both Jen and Theresa. It will force them to make up and it will be the beginning of Theresa's reform.

Plus after today's episode, I also think it will lead Jennifer and Daniel to get married, my guess is over the Summer.

I do like the actor Mark Collier(Liam) from what I've seen so far. If they are not doing the evil twin route with Nick, then maybe they could do it with Liam instead as a way to keep the actor onboard. I could see him having chemistry with multiple women on the show.

I would just like it if Liam realized he needed to leave Salem, permanently.

Oooh Shirtless Brady is the only good thing about that "saving" scenario .Tired of Dan Tanna . Sad what they have done to some of the women of Days, make them all needy all the time. I understand you can't be strong all the time but ...99% of them needy all the time. :(

*pure speculation - no rumor or spoiler at all* - I am even more creeped out by Liam, I feel like there will either be rape or attempted rape. so upset. WHY do writers find rape to be entertaining?
If I got on that soap box, this post would be 3 pages long. you know this kind of stuff makes me angry. this is not entertainment. this is disgusting!

When the truth comes out about sicko Liam, it will be good news for Salem's less desirable men.
Rory: I may be a pothead slacker, but I'm not a peeping tom.
Nick: People say I'm creepy, but I never stole Gabi's negilgee.
EJ: My erotic encounters are up-front, close, personal, and very sensual. I don't lurk in dark corners with sick fantasies like the vulgar Liam.
Brady: My vices are right there out in the open. I get soused in public at Club TBD or in the living room of the K-mansion. I'm not some skulking creep with dark, secret thoughts.
Stefano: Sure, I may have committed some minor indiscretions over the years, but everything I've done was part of my ingenious master plans. I'm completely rational and in control, not a slave to sick desires.
Dr. Chyka: I may drug people for a living, but I'm a brilliant man of science, not some weirdo ED pill salesman with a taste for prissy blondes.

Is there anybody else out there who is totally creeped out by Liam? He is really scary... like Nick Fallon on crack cocaine scary.
Hang in there Dr. Tan Dan, you'll get your chance to play hero.
:rolleyes: Let me guess. You'll save her life on a remote island with a string and a paper clip after discovering where Liam was holding her hostage.
There was a shot of Liam on Wednesday where he was lying sideways on the bed.

For a brief second,I thought it was Jack Devereaux. A friend of mine thought the same. Maybe this is really Jack with a new face.

Someone on twitter calls Liam "Jack light" :rotfl:

However, as long as Matt Ashford(Jack) is available, I see no reason why the show would recast the character.

interesting thought...but I just can't wrap my mind around it. I mean- I get "Jack with a new face"...but "Jack, new face and new perverted obsessions" I just ...no, I just don't think so.
I think this Liam character is a perverted creep. probably why the first wife left him.

Liam is creepy and he has the strangest fantasies.

Welcome to the board casper2018

Back