Lisa Marie Presley has died

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Such sad news to hear Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis' only child, has died. Lisa Marie's only son took his own life two years ago. I feel bad for her mother, Priscilla, and her three daughters. Lisa Marie always seemed like such a lost soul after her dad died. I hope she's finally at peace with her dad, grandparents and son.

I saw that sweet clip on the Today show on Monday of him thanking Lisa Marie and Priscilla.

I think her heart just gave out from grief. The three men she loved most had all died in her lifetime, her dad, her Grandpa Vernon and her son.

I agree that she didn't look well at the Golden Globes. She did an essay for some paper not long ago about struggling with the grief after her son died. I think it was just too much for her poor body and soul to keep going. So sad, especially for her 14 year old twins to lose their mom (as well as her 34 year old daughter, but the girls are still kids).

I wonder if she'll be buried at Graceland with her dad, grandparents and son?

I've mentioned this book before, but it's a great read, called Inside Graceland: Elvis' Maid Remembers, by Nancy Rooks. She started working at Graceland before Elvis married Priscilla and continued after he died, until she retired. A lot of it is the day-to-day running of Graceland while Elvis was alive and after he died. But she also tells great stories of her interactions with Elvis and the family.

Lisa Marie's public memorial service is streaming live:

She's buried next to her son in the Meditation Garden of Graceland (across the fountain from Elvis, his parents and grandmother).

The service was beautiful.

e592125a09604c40b2160bd215005e65.jpg

Back