Little People, Big World

Wilde Woman

Reaction score
The adventures of the Roloff family continue on TLC beginning Tuesday, October 29th, 9 pm EST. I have been watching this wonderful family from the beginning, when their show debuted in 2006, following their ups and downs and inspired by the way they rise up and meet the challenges of being, as the title states, little people in a big world. To clarify, Matt and Amy, who are dwarves, have four children: Zachary, who is also a dwarf, Jeremy, his non-dwarf twin, and Molly and Jacob, who are not dwarves. The family home is a sprawling farm in Oregon, to which Matt is always adding attractions and holding events. He is a true entrepreneur!

Have seen the title, did not realize it was following this same family. Thanks for the heads up....will try and look in on them.

Thanks for the heads up--I've followed the family, missed shows, picked back up over time.
Do you know if Amy and Matt got divorced or ????
Feel free to email your answer.

Happy to report that Matt and Amy are still married. Now with three of the four kids out of the house, they are finding that they have more time on their hands (especially Amy) and some separate interests and have to work to find a common ground and compromise. Amy even went back to teaching, while Matt continues to find projects around the farm. Matt is more limited than Amy is as far as physical activities go, he suffers from a few conditions due to his form of dwarism, but he does as well as he can, even utilizing a special saddle for horseback riding on a recent family trip. I was so happy that he could ride a horse and participate with the family.

Back