Liver transplant - urgent....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My daughters very best friend, Dawn, has MS, and suddenly her heart, kidney & liver failed at the same time. She was rushed to hospital, the heart & kidneys came back, but the liver was so bad, she was put into the #1 spot for a liver transplant. A miracle, as one became available a few hours later. The surgery is to begin momentarily, or perhaps has started. Doctors were hesitant because her heart was not good at all........but decided to try.

Please my friends......a prayer, or two or three is needed badly. I have known Dawn since she was 5 yrs. old. She now lives in Texas, has a family. Please keep Dawn in your prayers. Thank you, and God Bless you.

God please help Dawn get her miracle. Please help her family
and friends during this time. Thank you

Prayers going up for your daughter (as I know too well the anxiety of worry for a loved friend), her friend (and all the doctors, surgeons, and nurses caring for her), and for the family of the person that is giving the gift of the liver. Whatever happened, whatever the reason, my heart goes out to them as well.

You are just the very best. Just heard, Dawn is doing well, is awake, alert, may be getting all the tubes out today. Already is being visited by the physical therapists, and MAY go home in a week. (they had said 3 or 4). I am praying she continues to improve, and that everything operates as it should once the tubes are out. She is not out of the woods yet. And this is all on top of her MS. God Bless you all.

Back