Lost Days of Our Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to post another cause HA HA HA HA
I re-read it again and its wayyy too funny!

Are we taking a break? Where is Monday's chapter? Is it a holiday? kpatch...where are you?

I've already got the shakes...a week of withdrawal is not looking good. I'm with Jammers...:cry2:

kpatch is on a well deserved vacation, getting some alone time with hubby, sitting on some nice warm sand sipping a tall cool drink. LOL. She will be gone til the weekend.

Buck up folks....her stories are all written...and will resume next week. :)

Oh I knew that Poroit, we PM each other. But in honor of Arianna's death I just wanted to whine a bit and make it all about ME! :D:D:D

Careful now, AD....that is a bit too much like EJ......LOLOL

Say it isn't so! I take it all back. No more whining! Promise! :D

Friends -

I'm back!

I had posted at the end of last Friday's chapter that I would be taking a vacation and the next chapter will be posted on Friday, October 29th. So sorry the note was not more prominent. Tune in tomorrow for the continuation of Lost Days.

Thanks for your interest!

See what happens when you spoil us....we all get cranky! :rant::cry2:

Glad you are back :), hope you had an OUTSTANDING vacation :drunk::smile: , and cant wait for next chapter!:woo:

Welcome back Kpatch. Boy it has been one long week. Hope you have a fantastic vacation. Looking forward to tomorrow for the next chapter.

Hope you had a great vacation KPatch..however, I am suuuuper glad you are back! :) Whoop whoop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back