Love the new sets!!

The new sets are great, but some of the things that have happened in some of them are not so welcome. How many Days fans who longed to see the Brady home again expected that when it returned it would be the setting for an attempted strangling, visitations by Bo's ghost, and Hope turning into a revenge-crazed freak? Similarly, it's nice to see Steve and Kayla get a home, but who wanted to see psycho Ava parked in their living room? Speaking of sets, at the rate the writers are killing off characters, they might want to consider adding a funeral home set. Finally, the new, more realistic police station set has improved the Rafe character. Previously, he only seemed to wander around the Town Square or drop by the Pub to deal with personal issues, but now he's a real detective working hard to solve cases.

Yes I think it is time for Tom and Alice's house to get a bit of a face lift. You can still do without destroying it. I remodeled my grandmother's house and still kept the charm but brought it into the 21st century. I think the furniture needs a drastic change for sure! Alice would be the first one to say, "make it your own".

I just re watched Friday's episode and am pretty sure the doorway to Kayla's house is the same as the Horton house doorway. Except Kayla has a glass door. Otherwise, the window placement on the left and view of the porch look the same.

And the middle portion reminds me of the townhouse set as well. The large window in the center and then the hallway off to the left. It's like they took the same set and opened it up a bit.

Back