Loving Victor

maruuac

Reaction score
I have to say- I LOVED VICTOR TODAY!!! It's about time Will had a coming down party! I love Victor's sense of family and his protectiveness of Sonny. Will has needed a kick in the behind for quite awhile now and Victor has Will figured out for who Will really is. The look on Will's face was priceless. :clap:

edited to replace disguised swearing - poster has been here long enough to know that is not permitted - JS

Marlena and Lucas have both told Will he was wrong, both of them have tried to get him to forget this "vendetta" against Paul and to focus on his marriage, but Will is currently not heeding anyone's advice. Why would Victor repeating the same things to him that he's already heard from members of his own family, and Adrienne, make any difference? It was time someone tried a different approach with him and I think "scared straight" is what Victor was going for.

I love, love, love Victor, especially when he's grumpy. I was in the front row rooting him on when he actually had one of his MEN deliver Will to the mansion than laid into him with the "you're just like Sami" evaluation. However, unless I missed a scene, from what I saw, there wasn't one bit of fear on Will's face so I really don't think it affected the snot nose brat at all.

I love, love, love Victor, especially when he's grumpy. I was in the front row rooting him on when he actually had one of his MEN deliver Will to the mansion than laid into him with the "you're just like Sami" evaluation. However, unless I missed a scene, from what I saw, there wasn't one bit of fear on Will's face so I really don't think it affected the snot nose brat at all.

I firmly believe that one must have an intelligent brain in order to feel emotions such as fear...and that would explain why Will does not demonstrate the sensation.

I so cheered Victor on. He read Will from head to toe. I loved it when Victor said "Everything Sonny has done is to make you happy and everything you have done is make you happy as well! Truer words have never been spoken. He gave Will a great smackdown!

I love Victor's snarky jokes. I like him with Maggie. I hope they
don't have him go back to the "dark side".

We know how he felt when Sonny got stabbed, but I think Kate
and Clyde realize Victor isn't done yet.

Back