Making Jenny even crazier

If the now-fired writers had had any forethought or creativity, they should have made Liam a recast Peter Blake with plastic surgery. Would have made much more sense and they could have had her go crazy (bringing in the Laura connection) as well. Maybe Eve and Paige would have never had to exist then. LOL.

I'd much rather see that storyline than this dumb scheme Eve has concerning drugs. That woman is involved with drugs too much...her half-sister was a druggie, she had Jill put the drugs in JJ's drink, had Cole plant drugs on JJ, and now this...lame...the writers couldn't come up with something more original?

I'll give them credit if the storyline ends with Eve's involvement with Jill being exposed to JJ and Paige (and everyone else in town), and that it somehow links her to Clyde.

If the now-fired writers had had any forethought or creativity, they should have made Liam a recast Peter Blake with plastic surgery. Would have made much more sense and they could have had her go crazy (bringing in the Laura connection) as well. Maybe Eve and Paige would have never had to exist then. LOL.

100% this!!! Yet another missed opportunity by TIIC. It also would have kept the actor playing Liam onscreen longer. Great actor.

Sparkster, I would have preferred it if Liam/Mark Collier was revealed to be Peter Blake, especially considering what was going on with Kristen.

The powers that be NEVER should have recast Eve Donovan, when Charlotte Ross couldn't return due prior commitments. I think that they should have/could have had Kassie DePaiva portray someone from Jack, Jennifer, Hope, Daniel or perhaps Aiden's past. This whole storyline has been disaster from the get-go.

Heck, Eve could have been Gabrielle's daughter from another guy, thus would be Eve's sister....still could be Paige's mother, and connected to Salemites, or ex-Salemites. Or even Paige's aunt who promised to take care of Paige while Eve was on the road singing.

Might be more believable than someone showing up in town with a son who is the result of a past affair with john Black, that could never have happened time wise. LOL

If I were a writer and wanted to get rid of Paige, what if Jennifer, hallucinating, thought Paige was Eve and hurt or killed her. OR Paige comes back and drinks the drugged drink herself. It would be a total backfire on Eve.

Back