Max's Identity

samigb

Reaction score
This is a short story that I decided to share. It will be only 8 1/2 chapters through June 15- 19. I will put the first chapter here come Monday morning, but here is a list of my cast and a little about my story.
by: samigb

Max's Identity Cast List

Max
Chelsea
Roman
Chelsea's Friend
New Officer

Long ago in Salem the Brady's adopted a young boy named Maxwell Becker. Well now in his early twenties, going by Maxwell Brady, he begins to question his heritage. He decides to go looking for his biological parents and the truth.

Hey friend and fellow author! Welcome to the Writer's Bench. Looking forward to your story!

Looks like this should be a good story. Can't wait to read it!

I am also looking forward to your story.
Was sad to see Max go. Hopefully he will be back but he will be missed.
:cry2:0.
:kiss:Margie

There will be two chapters everyday except Friday. Friday will be the Final Chapter

Long ago in Salem the Brady's adopted a young boy named Maxwell Becker. Well now in his early twenties, going by Maxwell Brady, he begins to question his heritage. He decides to go looking for his biological parents and the truth.

At The Pub:

Max: Chelsea I have got to know who I am. For the longest time I thought I was Trent Robbins' son, but what if that is not true.
Chelsea: I understand you wanting to know. I thought I knew my parents until I found out I wasn't who I thought I was.
Max: Can I count on you to help me in my search?
Chelsea: I will be there for you Max. After all till you get your past straightened out, how are we going to get on with our marriage plans? I know it sounds strange me marrying my uncle Max, but after all you are adopted by the Brady's and I am a Kiriakis.
Max: Yes, but what if my search for the truth turns out to be that we really are blood related? How would that look?
Chelsea: Don't worry about that now. Wait until we find something and then if it turns out that we are blood related we will worry.
Max: Well I guess I had better get to work now, before Ma decides to get after me. I will talk to you later. Call me if you come up with anything.
Chelsea: I will. Right now I think I will have some breakfast and head over to the library to start my search.
(They leave each other.)

Samigb. Boy what a great start to the story. Should be real interesting to see who Max's parents are if Trent is not the father. Would make things real interesting if Max is a Brady by blood.

Max's Identity Chapter Two

At The Hospital:

Chelsea stopped at the library and didn't find anything that could help. She decided to go ask her friend at the hospital for help.

Chelsea's Friend: What can I do for you this morning Chelsea?
Chelsea: I have a friend that I am trying to help and I was hoping you might could help. Could you look up his birth records for me?
Chelsea's Friend: Sure, what is this friend's name and birthdate?
Chelsea: He is known as Maxwell Brady, but he was born Maxwell Becker.
(Chelsea tells her friend the date Max was born and her friend looks like she was hit by a brick wall.)
Chelsea: What is wrong? Did I say something to offend you? You are as white as a ghost.
Chelsea's Friend: No it is just that, that is the date I had a son. I had him for 5 years and then he was kidnapped by a man I knew as Trent. I am sorry to get off subject, but I will look this information up for you and give you a call.
Chelsea: I thank you. I will be waiting for your call.
(Chelsea's friend leaves and Chelsea calls Max, to meet him later. It is afternoon and Max has gotten off work, so he goes to the police station to check things out on that end.)

Max's Identity Chapter Three

At The Police Station:

(Max walks in and meets a new police officer.)
Max: Are you new here?
Officer: Yes sir, I am. What can I do for you?
Max: I would like to look over the missing persons files, if I can.
Officer: I will have to ask my boss. Wait one moment.
(The officer leaves to find Roman and then he clocks out for a break. Roman pulls all the missing persons files for Max.)
Roman: Max, what do you need with all these files? Most of them are on the computer, but here are some that are not.
Max: Roman, I know legally I am a Brady, but I would like to know my biological family. I thought maybe I might have been kidnapped as a child. I keep having these dreams I don't understand. I have to find some answers. Can you understand my reasoning?
Roman: I understand, but how are mom and pop going to feel about this?
Max: I have talked to them already and they understand completely.
(Max starts looking at the files and Roman leaves him. Max has found something and he calls Chelsea to come look at it with him.)

Max's Identity Chapter Four

At The Park:

(Chelsea's Friend from the hospital has met up with the new officer that met Max.)
Chelsea's Friend: Fancy meeting you here. After all you did leave me, in London 20 odd years ago.
Officer: I know and about that, I think our child may be close to finding out about us.
Chelsea's Friend: Well Spencer you didn't think it would stay a secret forever did you?
Spencer: Brooke, I had always counted on you and I raising our son together, but then you left me for Trent.
Brooke: I only left you because you found someone else and I thought that was the way you wanted things. That son of a gun Trent ran off with our son at his fifth birthday party. Our son was with me up until that party. Trent met another woman and had a daughter, but somehow our son went missing in this scenario.
Spencer: Did you ever look for our son? Why haven't you seen him around town and told him who is? After all I believe he works down at the Brady Pub.
Brooke: When he first was taken, I put up missing posters and never heard a thing. I put him on the police's amber alert site and still nothing. I just recently moved to Salem and haven't had much time to get to know about the town and the businesses. I have met our son's girlfriend. Her name is Chelsea and she is trying to help him find his answers on who he is. What should I tell him when I do finally see him? Should I just go up and say I am your mother and Spencer is your father, that ran out on us before you were born? Should I tell him that Trent changed his name from Becker to Robbins after he ran off with you? Should I tell him I am sorry, but you can't be a Brady anymore? Should I break up his family as he knows it?
Spencer: No I guess not, but he needs to know. It shouldn't be like that, but it should be rather gentle. I know I should have stayed with you, but I couldn't. I just didn't love you like I used to. Something changed and I can't explain. What should we tell Max? He will want answers and we are able to give him those answers.
Brooke: I know. Maybe we should think about it.
Spencer: Sure let's talk about it some more later.
(They leave the park separately.)

Boy this is great samigb. Just loving it. I am sure that Max will be happy to know that Trent was not his father. Poor Brooke I feel so bad for her losing her son like that when he was 5. Really looking forward to the rest of this story.

Max's Identity Chapter Five

At The Police Station

(Max has Chelsea by his side. They are looking at a 15 year old missing person's photo.)
Chelsea: Max this looks like you. I know this Brooke, that it says to call. She works at the hospital and is a friend of mine.
Max: It says I was taken at my fifth birthday party and haven't been seen since.
Chelsea: It also says that the man that took you is not your biological father, but your father's name is a man named Spencer Olson.
(Just then Roman comes up to hear them and relays what he knows.)
Roman: I couldn't help, but hear you mention my top officer's name. Max could Spencer that you met a few minutes ago really be your father?
Max: I don't know, but I am sure going to find out. Thanks for all your help Roman. Chelsea do you think you could contact your friend Brooke and talk to her about this?
Chelsea: Sure I think she probably went home already, but I will talk to her tomorrow.
Max: Tomorrow I think I will find out all my answers. I will wait and see what tomorrow holds. Thanks Chelsea.
(They leave the station and head home.)

Back