May Sweeps.........

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have read some excerpts that I believe came from SOD.........not sure if I can bring them here, tho they were on Twitter..........but

After John finds Marlena.....he says no putting it off any longer, they are getting married, and not a tiny one either

Abby gets back and learns of the alters, find it hard to deal with it all

Leo & Viv manage to get Sonny to fall into their trap to undermine Titan

Tripp & Ciara get back together, want to go to next level....but........she has to deal with having been raped

And then, Kayla learns of a drug to restore Steve's vision, but the company's owner is ...well, when she learns who that is, she just may have to get down in the mud a bit to get Steve the help he needs.......

If anyone has the mag and can fill these things out better, please do so...........

Abby gets back and learns of the alters, find it hard to deal with it all
Should be interesting. Still hoping "it all" doesn't include a baby that is potentially Stefan's.

Tripp & Ciara get back together, want to go to next level, but she has to deal with having been raped
She and Abby should do lunch.

And then, Kayla learns of a drug to restore Steve's vision, but the company's owner is, well, when she learns who that is, she just may have to get down in the mud a bit to get Steve the help he needs.
Are we getting an action storyline starring Sweetness? Kayla getting to be the hero for Steve should be interesting!

I've been wondering why John and Marlena haven't gotten married. I wish they would just elope, though. The show has hosted too many weddings for them. I felt the same way the last time Bo and Hope were engaged. At least, they never remarried, although she did "divorce" him. :)

Headwriter Ron Carlivoti said......

DbkzQZyV0AE4d7V.jpg

The only married couples on the show right now are Steve/Kayla, Doug/Julie, Victor/Maggie, Rafe/Hope, and Chad/Abby. Everyone else is either dating or living together, including Belle and Shawn.

I'm all for a big wedding if Sami, Carrie, and Belle return for it. We know 2/3 likely did based on makeup room pics.

I wonder if Stefan is in a coma for a while. That would explain lack of spoilers for him and also how Abby is able to get out and start to heal.

I guess Claire, Eric, Jennifer, Rafe and Hope aren't important.

I agree Heather. If this is going to be a big event i'd also like to see all the kids including Carrie be involved. In addition to guests such as Eugene, Calliope, Kimberly, Shane. Have Wayne Northrop (original Roman and then later Dr. Alex North) arrive with another past character. Make it a fun event.

And down in Mexico, Chloe & Theresa are trying to get out of their situation, and "a familiar face" shows up.

No idea if it is friendly, helpful or not. we will see. But back home, Lucas smells a rat (about Chloe being gone) & hires Paul & John to find her.

What with all the budget cuts in recent years, I don't think the show will spring for a lavish wedding for John and Marlena. Of course, their idea of lavish probably isn't that of many people. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see a lot of people getting excited about their getting married for the umpteenth time. John and Marlena (and other Salem couples) have made "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." seem out of place in a marriage ceremony.

I think the thing is.....Days has not had much of any kind of wedding worth watching in years. Steve & Kayla married with just their children there, Abby & Chad in the DiMera living room with just Theo & Ciara, Adrienne & Justin off camera, Kate/Andre with just a couple of people. Marlena, Justin & Abe have been used as the J.P.s....Hope & Rafe were in the Horton cabin alone......Days cheated the fans with all of these....in comparison to weddings of the past.

So, this one is going to be more. Hope so!

Since Stefan got hit in the head, will he wake up with amnesia? :)

Back