May Sweeps.........

And down in Mexico, Chloe & Theresa are trying to get out of their situation, and "a familiar face" shows up.

No idea if it is friendly, helpful or not. we will see. But back home, Lucas smells a rat (about Chloe being gone) & hires Paul & John to find her.

I'm thinking it may be Dario.

I somehow thought Xander was in jail......but admittedly, thought of Dario, too.

The spoiler piece said the women don't know if the person is the one who are holding them, or a friendly face. ????

I have this happy little daydream that the Vitalis are behind the cure. And then Ava will come back from the dead, her mind fixed from a ton of therapy. She'll crawl to Steve and Kayla on her hands and knees begging forgiveness, and then tell Steve that Tripp isn't their son. He's actually Tyler/Pocket, whom she kidnapped to pass off as their son.

Enter an angry Mimi Lockhart, to confront Philip and seek a relationship with her child. Followed on her heels by Rex.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the sperm was switched and the surrogate got Mimi's and Philip's sperm while Belle got her egg and Shawn's sperm? If it's the other way around, that would make Tyler and Ciara related, so if they did a Tripp fakeout, we'd be getting into Game of Thrones type territory. :sick:

Boy, I had all that switching written down, saved. But since I moved, and different computer, can't find anything. But Belle got Mimi's baby, and it died, if I remember right. Yes, sperm was switched, but the petri dishes were also switched. That was the Black hand.

So, yes, Belle carried the Philip/Mimi baby, while Mimi's surrogate carried the Belle/Shawn baby. Belle's pregnancy ended in the baby not making it. By the time the surrogate delivered the baby, (that both Philip & Mimi figured was theirs), Philip found out he was not the father of Claire, it was Shawn, and he just wanted to leave town so they gave the baby to the surrogate, who ended up leaving it at the hospital, which is where Kayla found it, she & Steve were going to take it, but another couple ended up being the adoptive parents (Child Services). That is Tyler......who would be Claire's younger brother.

I think soap opera fans should get more credit for following these crazy storylines! Thanks for clearing that up. In that case, maybe we can count on a new teenager entering the lineup at some point. But dang, I really want something to bring Mimi back.

And down in Mexico, Chloe & Theresa are trying to get out of their situation, and "a familiar face" shows up.

No idea if it is friendly, helpful or not. we will see. But back home, Lucas smells a rat (about Chloe being gone) & hires Paul & John to find her.
Could it be Theresa?

Wow! And the music......boy, perfect. Amazing what he got away with for so long.....Clever, yes. Evil, yes. Better off for all when he landed in the morgue.

But on Days, lose a villain, there is always another around the corner.

Back