Maybe not so innocent?

sportzgirl916

Reaction score
I am getting a bad vibe with Aiden Jennings. Why does he want Chase to not talk about how rich his mother was? Did Aiden only marry her for her money & maybe he really did kill her or totally cause her suicide? I think he also may have sought Hope out, knew way ahead of time how rich she was & deliberately sought to woo her. I think Hope may be in for a rocky romance here..

I really hope I am wrong as I really think he is a cutie pie & Hope deserves some happiness.. Oh snap, I forgot the writers are down on any couple being happy.

I hope they don't make Aiden a bad guy. I think that viewers have bought in to the Hope/Aiden relationship and I personally like them together. If they do go the road of him being bad, an this is just my speculation, it would be to bring Bo back,, even though I know he isn't and it hasn't been announced, this is what I think.

Well, Aiden is a lawyer so it's not like he's making pennies. I thought it was a good lesson for Chase to hear and one that Ciara needs to hear badly. Aiden is a great guy, but this is Salem and the writers love to assassinate characters. So who knows? Maybe Aiden has a string of dead exes.

I bet Chase is the one that made the internet search about Hope's money, not Aiden. And I agree, it is definitely a good lesson that both Chase and Ciara need to hear... but Chase seems like a kid that will learn his lesson after the first talk, and Ciara won't get the benefit of hearing it.

Edited to add: Well, had I watched yesterday's show before posting, I wouldn't have had to "bet" anything! LOL!

I am going to be extremely annoyed if Aiden turns out to be a bad character. He is the one new character that I felt had been well integrated into the cast and I am still cautiously hopeful that Hope and Aiden will be a good couple together.

I hope they don't make Aiden a bad guy. I think that viewers have bought in to the Hope/Aiden relationship and I personally like them together. If they do go the road of him being bad, an this is just my speculation, it would be to bring Bo back,, even though I know he isn't and it hasn't been announced, this is what I think.

Muzzaman, I like the way you think. But I do think it's possible for Aiden to have secrets yet not be a bad guy. Hopefully that's the case. Maybe he killed his wife in self defense and is embarrassed or maybe the entire thing is a cover up that he is in on.

Back