May's hottest stories

EJ/Nicole/Eric Nicole is pregnant. Since she's not able to carry a baby full term will she able to and
who's the daddy. Head writer Ron in Digest says he wanted Eric and Nicole keep dancing around
each other and the drugged biscuits help do that.

Shawn/Belle Shawn shot his father to protect his mother. Everyone says he did the
right thing, but he can't see it that. He plays the moment over and over. He feels so
guilty he pushes Belle away.

Yep, another who's the daddy. Nicole has been through enough, leave her alone!

As for Shawn's guilt, I get it. But in that moment, all he knew was that a bad version of his father was about to kill his mother, and his reaction was justified. Just wish he had grazed Bo's shoulder or had a stun gun to use instead of just a gun.

This is what ReRon says about stories

Andrew/Paul per ReRon: They had story in Beyond Salem 2. He had Andrew be in the Greek adventure. There will be a bigger story where Andrew has to be rescued.

Kate: She escaped and is held on boat like we saw Lauren Koslow when she first started. We see a familiar face and person has plans for Kate. Other characters realize that Kate might be alive.

Paulina/Chanel/Sloan: Talia is shown drugging the biscuits and Colin put her up to this. Things get more dangerous before we see the climax of the story.

Johnny/Wendy/Tripp: We saw Wendy with Joey and Tripp. Now he wants to do with Johnny and Tripp. Wendy has to choose which one she wants, but wait, another character will be introduced in triangle and maybe make it quadrangle.

Megan/Kristen: The sisters start plotting together to get them out of Statesville. The plan is to have Megan back with the DiMera family as she tries to get out of prison. Another DiMera is revealed.

Chad/Stephanie/Alex: Alex continues his conflict with Maggie and she fires him. Alex turns to Stephanie for support. She's Alex's friend and Chad isn't happy about it. What will Chad do to protect his relationship with Stephanie and is Stephanie getting closer to Alex?

Brady/Chloe/Xander: Rachel dislikes Chloe and it's a real problem for Brady not giving in to Rachel. Chloe understands it's a problem and Brady needs to put Rachel first. Chloe and Xander grow closer which is interesting since Xander left her with a drug lord in Mexico. Rachel and Chloe/Xander may be a threat to a Brady/Chloe reunion.

I'm not surprised that ReRon decided to do the Kate fishing boat story again.

Does Chad do something stupid again so that Stephanie ends up with Alex?

How often is Brady taking cold showers since he hasn't been with a woman for awhile?
:)

Wow, if these are the "prepare to have your socks blown off" stories someone needs to learn to summarize better as this does not even sound mildly exciting or new.

Paulina/Chanel/Sloan Talia is shown drugging the biscuits and Colin put her up to this. Things get more dangerous before we see the climax of the story.

Johnny/Wendy/Tripp We saw Wendy with Joey and Tripp. Now he wants to do with Johnny and Tripp. Wendy has to choose which one she wants, but wait another character will be introduced in triangle and maybe make it quadrangle.
We have a story climaxing. That's a rarity a climax, and it's a dangerous one. Yawn.

Now tell me or don't but has any real life person been involved in a quadrangle?????
Another DiMera is revealed.
Oh another DiMera, a new one. Must be Tuesday. How yawn-inducing can you get? Unless this new DiMera is the person already on screen who learns that the person they thought was their father was not, then it could be a yawn stifling Tuesday. But still this is a show about Hortons and Bradys not DiMeras, but there seems to always be more DiMeras than any other family around.

I’m over Brady and Chloe. If they get back together, fine, but theirs was never a compelling romance. Fine together, fine apart. Maybe he can focus on his horrible child. I was always more a Brady and Nicole fan. I also liked him with Theresa when they stopped doing drugs. Brady and Chloe feels forced.

I will never understand the story logic behind Lani being in jail. What’s his face (literally cannot remember the guy’s name, refuse to look it up) was threatening Paulina, and the mayor was unconscious on the floor after an attack. At least two felonies in progress, and she (a cop!) goes to prison.

Megan/Kristen: The sisters start plotting together to get them out of Statesville. The plan is to have Megan back with the DiMera family as she tries to get out of prison. Another DiMera is revealed.
I hope to God they don't say Megan really did secretly have Bo's child back when they were in high school.

When Megan came to Salem in 1984, she told Bo she had gotten pregnant to him, and her parents sent her to Europe to have the baby and give it up for adoption. Then she paid/blackmailed a hooker named Diane Parker to take her son Zach and passed him off as the child she supposedly had to Bo. For a while the plan worked, but then Bo finally figured out the truth and reunited Zach and his mom Diane.

The Bradys and Hortons all cared for Diane and Zach and took them under their wings until they eventually left town.

Here is Megan with Zach:

zachbohadtowork.gif

Bo with Zach, Diane and Megan:

zachbodiane.gif

Zach and little Carrie were friends:

CarrieZach84xmas.gif

Carrie and Zach were in Bo and Hope's first wedding (in England):

carriezackbhwed.gif
zachcarriedownaisle.gif
images

I'd have been okay with the story awhile back, while Stefano was still alive, especially if it had echoes of the Bo-is-really-a-Brady-because-he-hates-Victor story.

Instead, we'd get a 50 year old grampa boo-hooing about not being loved correctly/adequately/generously enough by his horrible adoptive parents. As if Tripp, Sam/StefaNO, Jake (although his backstory was light), and now faux Bo weren't enough.

I really hope it's either Peter Blake returning or some cousin or Dimeraling grandchild (an unknown André spawn might be interesting as a short-term diversion). But re-Ron isn't capable.

So Bo had two sons named Zach? One of whom wasn't really his son and the other one was killed by his daughter? Seriously?

I'm sorry but I can no longer manage to care about Brady's romantic angst. He's been deeply in love so many times in such quick succession that I've lost count and really can't take any of it seriously anymore. I'm sure Just Samantha can compile a list. She probably already has. It's like when you say a word over and over again too many times it seems to lose its meaning.

As for Kate ending up on a fishing boat? They really went there, again? UNbelievable!

They should rename the show Groundhog Day of Our Lives.

Last edited:
So Bo had two sons named Zach? One of whom wasn't really his son and the other one was killed by his daughter? Seriously?
To clarify, Bo only had one son named Zack (spelled with a "k"), the little boy he had with Hope, who Chelsea killed in a hit/run accident because she was texting and driving.

Megan lied and said she got pregnant to Bo in high school, and her parents forced her to go to Europe to have the baby and give it up for adoption. She paid/blackmailed a hooker named Diane Parker to take her little boy, named Zach (spelled with an "h") and pretended he was the baby she gave up for adoption. As of now, it was all a lie and she never got pregnant to Bo in high school. But that's not to say Re-Ron can't rewrite things to say she really did.

But yes, they had the same name (Zach and Zack).

When Zack was born in 2000 (and switched with Marlo's baby, who became John Thomas but called J.T.), Lexie and Abe named him Isaac Theo Carver and called him Zack. When the truth came out and Zack was reunited with Hope and Bo, they changed his name to Beauregard Isaac Theo Brady, but they kept calling him Zack. It was kind of a fluke that his name was Zack when Bo had a fake son named Zach in 1984.

Back