SPOILER !! Misc./mostly in Fall

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have seen various notes of interest. The actress portraying Blanca has mentioned having finished taping at Days, and is no longer there.

There was a casting call in the past for a tough female prison inmate...and it was announced that Marcia Clark was reprising her judge character on Days in the fall. Sounds as though a female will be on trial, go to prison???

Thought for a while it might be Hope. But on Days, could be any one.

It also was announced that both Belle and Shawn were written out, but then they realized Brandon Beemer (Shawn)was already in a new 13 wk. cycle, so brought him back to work out the rest of the cycle. And while I think both characters should be part of the Salem community now...........so far, Martha Madison (Belle) has not been back.

I really hope they've rehired both Brandon Beemer (Shawn) and Martha Madison (Belle) and that it's just being kept under wraps so as not to spoil storyline. There was a blind item in SOD about 2 recently fired actors being fired prematurely. I was thinking it was about them.

Agreed......I was not familiar with the actors who portrayed Jordan, Serena, for instance, but they had lousy writing for sure.

I seem to remember, though, that Shane & Kim will be returning this Fall sometime, also heard Chloe's mom, Nancy, may be appearing, too. ???
Certainly lots of rumors swirling, but none worth trying to figure out if true, or just some fan base wishing hard. LOL

And Jen Lilley (Jeannie T) said at the NY fan event that Shane and Kim's appearance has nothing to do with her exit. Plus Jeannie T doesn't die.

Jamie Lyn Bauer (Laura) is back in September and Marci Miller (Abby) is back in November.

Clyde also returns I think in October.

Have seen various notes of interest. The actress portraying Blanca has mentioned having finished taping at Days, and is no longer there.

There was a casting call in the past for a tough female prison inmate...and it was announced that Marcia Clark was reprising her judge character on Days in the fall. Sounds as though a female will be on trial, go to prison???

Thought for a while it might be Hope. But on Days, could be any one.

It also was announced that both Belle and Shawn were written out, but then they realized Brandon Beemer (Shawn)was already in a new 13 wk. cycle, so brought him back to work out the rest of the cycle. And while I think both characters should be part of the Salem community now...........so far, Martha Madison (Belle) has not been back.
So long Blanca. The viewers barely got to know you. And pity poor Rafe. Even Mami can't find a girl for him.

So they need a tough inmate? How about the woman who played Lee, body-parts seller Warden Jane's old partner in crime. She looked tough enough to chew nails for breakfast. (In retrospect, some viewers probably wish that Lee had taken care of ranting, squawking Jenny when she had the chance.)

A new defendant? Yes, it could be anyone. Perhaps, Parker will be charged with juvenile delinquency for helping himself to other kids toys.

As for letting the actors who play Shawn and Belle go, this is just plain wrong. These two are a real part of Salem history and could play the roles of younger, responsible adults. (Sorry Granny Hope.) Shawn could be a detective who actually solves crimes and Belle could be an attorney who really knows the law (unlike her sister, Carrie "Princess Hag" Reed).

Do you think maybe the writers are trying to figure out what works and have now concluded that bringing in new characters who have no backstory doesn't work and trashing characters the viewers love doesn't work either? So now they are going to bring back some of the characters who did work - let's hope they don't trash them too.

I want to take a stab at a guess on who the defendant is. I want to speculate that Kristen is the one of the 2 returning and she will end up on trial for likely kidnapping Tate. (All MY speculation).

Another possibility with someone who actually is on-screen could be Kate as the defendant and Deimos tells Kate tried to kill him.

I still have no idea what or why they would need to have Clyde on. Maybe to question about Abby's whereabouts? Clyde could have found out Abby's location from prison and had goons do something to get revenge for Ben (more speculation to remind people). Kind of interesting Clyde is in October then New Abby arrives in November, something to ponder.

Craig and Nancy I assume come back to Salem probably after hearing about Chloe's baby daddy issues. (Though in truth Wednesday's episode I very much noticed Chloe pregnant getting up from the piano).

If they were to bring Shawn and Belle back I have a suggestion. Bring BACK Jan Spears! I feel it would make a great storyline for Claire to get fame singing in the public eye and have a mysterious creepy stalker/fan/admirer....who happens to be Jan Spears! Of course I'm pretending to be a writer and could see Belle and Shawn race back to town over that crazy woman.

Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) had a 2 mos. maternity leave, and is back filming again. Really, still don't know if her pregnancy will be written in or not.

I truly would love if Jan Spears could possibly be brought back in some way. Last we saw she was in a coma. Liked the actress, & I think, if there would be some way to move Kate into the background or out of Salem, she would make a good "next Kate".

Honestly, I wonder if the person coming before the judge might not be Hope.But that is only speculation........this thread is about true events/people that will be coming up.

Jack will be making an appearance......so that would have to be with Jennifer. Would he be telling her to back off the custody thing......or convincing her to NOT go the pill route again?

That actor who portrayed Jeremiah (Clyde's cohort) has posted that he makes an appearance. I would guess this would be in conjunction with Clyde's appearance.

#1 - The writers stay away from all those things as they want to avoid accusations of plagiarism
#2 - Obviously some sites are prejudiced towards or against certain actors/characters, therefore would not be a good indication of what would go over/be appropriate/work within the context of whatever is going on.
#3 - In addition, on some sites, a few people are very, very vocal in their likes or dislikes, post multiple times within a thread, drown out others who are of opposite viewpoints, thus making the thread, or even t he site sound pro or anti a character or actor, when that is not the case.

Heck, I began this thread as there are genuine spoilers out there, but won't happen for several months. How about we stick to that premise. :)

Off topic, but Belle and Carrie aren't sisters. They aren't related at all. John and Marlene are Belle's parents and Roman and Anna are Carrie's parents. They do share relatives.

Have Belle and Carrie ever even shared scenes? There was a few years I didn't watch.

Back