Monday Dec 20th 2010

DJM

Reaction score
You will need to have tissue ready for this episode.
Sami, Rafe, and EJ are given the news that Johnny has eye cancer and that they need to remove the eye and hope they got it before it has spread. Sami and EJ both say no and want a second opinon. Lexie is booking the OR just in case. The second opinon is that the eye should be removed. They are told that Johnny will be asleep and that after he will look like a pirate with a patch (Sami laughs and says he will like that, but it is not a happy laugh) She gets Rafe to call Will and give him the news and have him come to the hosptial to see his brother. Sami tells EJ that no matter what it was Johnny's family that spotted the problem and that they are going to be a part of his life. EJ agrees for now.

Will and Gabi are studying and Will starts talking about a song (Sorry can not remember what song, but it had to do with poems) Says he is finding it hard to study. So happy he ran into her at the pub or she would not have shown him the pictures of the Wedding and they still would not know anything was wrong with Johnny. Gabi is praying that it is nothing. They get Rafe's call and Will lets her know that it is cancer. They get a friend to sit with Allie and go to the hospital. Johnny is so happy to see Will.

Hope is in her Cell. The Warrden comes in with Lee. Lee is wearing a Santa's hat with a box of oranges and a chistmas sock. The Warrden leaves and Lee tells her to pack the oranges she is the expert. Explains that cops fill towels with oranges to hit people as it bruises the person, but can't be seen on X ray. Hope throws all the oranges at Lee. She calls the guard and has Hope tied up. She then fills the sock wishes Hope a Merry Christmas and starts to hit her (Oh just before this she claims if it is not done right the person dies.)

Carly comes to the station to see Bo. Bo tells her that He is going away on a case for a few days. Carly says that to leave Ciara at Christmas it must be very important. She thinks it is about Hope. Bo says that it is. He is sorry he did not want it to go this way. Carly says he has nothing to be sorry about. When she came back to Salem he helped her and made her very happy. Now he is to go and do what he has to do. She assures him that she went shopping as she saw Ciara's list on the fridge and will make sure she gets the gifts. They kiss goodbye and are both crying as Bo walks out of the station.

Nicole returns to the Dimera house with Sydney. No one is home. Mary says that Stefano is on a bussiness trip and EJ is at the hospital with Johnny. Nicole calls EJ to see how Johnny is and to let him know that she is following the rules and came home on time. EJ tells her to have Mary look after Sydney and leave Nicole wants to look after Sydney, but EJ says she has had enough time with her today. Nicole gives Mary the message. Mary talks Sydney upstairs and Nicole calls Brady to say that she can meet him now instead of later. Nicole and Brady are downstairs at the Dimera house making out on the couch. You see a picture of Stefano and Nicole asks if he wants to watch. They then laught about putting one over on EJ. They start up round number two. Someone sees them through the window, but you don't know who.

DJM

You've got to be kidding me. Nicole is that stupid to have Brady come to the Dimera house. Wow. Honestly that is just really bad writing, because Nicole thou I am not a big fan of hers, is just not that stupid. Esp when it comes to Sydney. LAME!

I bet it's going to be good ole Viv that see's Brady and Nicole making woopie in the DiMansion, a................ It's got to be the Vivster.

Thank you Donna. Monday's summary is much appreciated. As I said in the other thread with Monday's summary, next week will be pretty hectic, so I may not catch Days that often.

Sorry Poirot about the spoiler in #5 above...I'm still getting my posting legs back under me and I wasn't paying attention to the Forum I was in.

Back