Monday, December 3rd

That's odd.........I have not heard Lucas raise his voice in ages and ages. When was it he was screaming?

You are right, tho. When Sami protests that she has Allie to think about, EJ does suggest she just bring Allie over there.
Will be interesting to see what she does.

come on knock on our door..we been waiting for you..and the kisses are her and hers and his 3 company too..come and dance on our floor take a step that is new..and the kisses are hers and hers and his 3's company too lol

Sami married EJ, she should now be living with him not Lucas. Lucas does not want EJ barging in then neither should Lucas barge in to EJ's apt. EJ should just move himself and his wife into the mansion where he could get the attention he needs medically and Sami would get more than enough help with the twins.

And for the record, there is nothing wrong with being an Italian. True the baby is an American first and foremost but the Italian heritage is nothing to make fun of or criticize.

In my opinion, no one either made fun of or criticized any nationality. And for the record, my husband is Italian, I was raised in an Italian neighborhood, and my best friend is 100% Italian with her wonderful parents coming to this country from Italy.

Stefano was talking of taking Giovanni to Italy, as if he has the only say so, and acting as if any decisions concerning the baby are HIS and HIS ONLY to decide. He was out of line.

these people live in an apartment building....don't they keep their doors locked? i mean, i live out in the country where it's cool to leave your door unlocked, but in a city in an apartment, to not lock your doors is just stupid!

i agree with you poirot, nobody said anything dorogatory about the italians.

i know that if i married someone i didn't love and it ended up i had a baby by them from a rape, i would most certainly tell them to not ever even mention seeing the baby.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Italian. When I commented earlier i meant that if stephano takes the baby to italy, he is going to "stephano-ize" him if that makes sense. I meant nothing derogatory in MY post.

IMO, I think that Lucas should pop in to EJs apartment any time he feels the need. Look how many times EJ did it! He deserves to be annoyed. :))

still rotfl about the three's company posts!!!

Good Night, EJ looked so Hot today. I mean, I could barely control my lust!

Looks like Prevuze is reading the Salem Spectator.......they had a "Three's Company" picture up today! :))

Back