Monday, February 18th

O.K. Abe explained that how the FAA knew the plane was in some sort of trouble, besides having lost their radio, was that the pilots did not make course corrections which they were supposed to do at a certain point, and so were wayyyyy off course.

Also, John calls Belle "Dink". She sighs, correcting him that it is Tink, he always called her Tink. He shrugs.

And when I flew from Chicago to England, we did stop in Washington, D.C. , then over Newfoundland, and Shannon Airport was pointed out to all the passengers, before we finally landed at Heathrow in London. I believe it was United.

Days Ahead

My memory bank is letting me recall bits and pieces. LOL. You are all gonna crack up.
John says to Claire....You really do like your juice, don't you? And Claire responds."That's a fact". I cracked up completely, and John gives her this odd look. It was sooooo perfect!

Oh, man...can't wait for this episode...that is going to be so great.

Magdalena

My memory bank is letting me recall bits and pieces. LOL. You are all gonna crack up.
John says to Claire....You really do like your juice, don't you? And Claire responds."That's a fact". I cracked up completely, and John gives her this odd look. It was sooooo perfect!

No way! That has got to be the most precious part! What a nod to the John Black fans!
I can't wait to see that!
Thanks for the writeup Poirot! This looks most entertaining!

one more thing - Salem is supposed to be near Chicago (I remember that from when Steve drove from Chicago to Salem very quickly before he got his memory back). I have actually flown from Chicago to Ireland before - we had to go through Atlanta, so I'm kinda wondering how they ended up in Greenland? Only in Days-land!

I flew from Minneapolis to Amsterdam non stop and they took a northerly path and we ended up over the Southern tip of Greenland. So I think it would be possible... :)

Poirot, that scene with John & Claire has got to be cute...I laughed just reading it, so I can't wait to watch it!

Poirot... You are such a life saver... I have had the flu and have not been able to sleep well at night... I got up this morning, with pretty much no sleep and did some house work.. I took my meds and sat down about 12:15 with lunch.... I FELL ASLEEP!!!!!!!! Can you imagine how mad I was when I woke up at 2:06!!!!....
Thanks for all your hard work on the spoilers.... I would be sooooooooo lost with out you!!!!
I can wait to see Monday's show.. The scenes with John and Claire sound great!!!

Yep, Barb, same for me. Flying non-stop from Pittsburgh to Gatwick (London's other airport), we went north over Canada then down over Greenland and Ireland.

This is a very simplistic explanation for it: Pittsburgh (40°26′34.8″N latitude) is roughly due west of Madrid. It is actually shorter in distance to go north/northeast then turn south/southeast going from here to the UK because the meridian lines are closer together the farther north you go. Sorry, the old social studies teacher in me took over for a moment. LOL OK, back to normal.

Can't wait to see the scenes with John and Claire. This little girl is adorable. Wish she wouldn't be leaving soon.

But, all I kept thinking yesterday and today was that I desperately wanted someone to slap Chloe. She has really been getting on my nerves.

Don't foreget that Marlena is a psychiatrist which means she is a qualified doctor with psychiatry as her chosen field, so it's possible she had her med kit with her, but admittedly odd.

Interesting they could find everything they were looking for in a wrecked, dark, plane.

Also, since the plane definitely had no guidance systems, it's very likely they are off course, so it's not suprising they are in Greenland, the North Pole, or even Antarctica!!!

I thought that the medical bag that they got was one that was on the plane in case of emergancy. I know when my Dad had a plane we had to have a medical kit on board. It was checked before each flight to make sure it was compleate. We did not have a defib, but we had everything else. (the checking was my job, I was only 10 at the time, but knew I was going to be a nurse.)

Bo's Illness

I read on another spoiler that Bo does not have cancer but they can't figure out what is wrong with him. They need to call on "House" to make the diagnosis. I'll bet the scene with John and Claire is adorable. I agree with everyone - I love NuJohn! His sarcastic remarks are great! He is 100% and then some!

Grams......Welcome...Very cute...House would be the one to call.

The writing just keeps getting better and better...I haven't been this excited over a storyline in years. The interaction with all the characters has been wonderful. ShaSha

Marlena did have her medical bag along. Remember when she stole drugs from the hospital in case she had to control John?

I guess I missed that part. I just remember her getting John out of the hospital and saying that she would be responsable for him.

In regards to them being over Greenland when they crashed- in one of the scenes with Abe and Roman they indicated that the plane had deviated from its flight plan... which would make sense if they had lost control and couldn't turn... which means that they would have continued East as opposed to correcting to fly south east... not sure if that helps, but it makes sense to me.

I loved the scenes with John and Claire... I busted a gut when Claire said "That's A Fact". John's quizzical look, it was much like when he asked the pilots to take care of his family... slowly but surely shades of the old John are returning. Although I wouldn't mind if he stayed this way and became a new antagonist on the show, it would be interesting and Drake plays the roll of an a$$ so well.

I watched this epi on you tube before I went to bed last night. That was so great!!! All of the scenes with John and Claire were just wonderful! Their interactions together and exchanges were just sooooooo cute! And That's a Fact!

After reading Tuesday's recap, I STILL think it is very strange that Marlena seems to be the only one tending to people while Kayla acts like she's never even seen an injured person in her life. I'm aware that Marlena is a "real" doc, but psychiatrists rarely triage and treat people with injuries past their interships. Kayla is supposed to be a PRACTICING physician! Just one of those annoying details that get to me. :)

True, and Marlena comments on that very fact.....that it has been some time since she did triage. But Marlena is the one with the medical bag, and the medical supplies/drugs.

True, and Marlena comments on that very fact.....that it has been some time since she did triage. But Marlena is the one with the medical bag, and the medical supplies/drugs.

In Kayla's defense, she was tending to Steve and began getting cramps. She's afraid she's going to lose the baby. I hope they don't make her lose the baby after losing her Pop, Bo being so sick and everything else they've been through on this disastrous flight.

Back