Monday, January 7th, 2008

Does Kayla Know?

HI,

I have been lurking on this page and Dustin's page for many years.Finally, I have my own username and password.

I don't have time to watch days, I only read the early editions...I am wondering does Kayla know Stephanie got raped by Ford?

HI,

I have been lurking on this page and Dustin's page for many years.Finally, I have my own username and password.

I don't have time to watch days, I only read the early editions...I am wondering does Kayla know Stephanie got raped by Ford?

I believe that Stephanie told her just before Christmas, but I can't be certain, as the timeline on DOOL is always so goofy

Yes, she told her before the year ended. In fact one of the scenes was Kayla holding onto Stephanie and Cordy on the sofa at their apartment.

If Kayla knows, her daughter got raped, you would think she would help her through this situation. She would take her to the hospital not Max.

When Steve finds out Stephanie got raped and Kayla knew and didn't tell him, Steve is going to flip out!

what you think steve's gonna think when he finds out.. ford is dead and was buried..and is no somewhere in a hotwater tank?

If Kayla knows, her daughter got raped, you would think she would help her through this situation. She would take her to the hospital not Max.

When Steve finds out Stephanie got raped and Kayla knew and didn't tell him, Steve is going to flip out!

She's been there herself...think after she suggested therapy to Steph, she knew she would go when she was ready...can't push that.

Steve is gonna be really mad...but, Kalya will explain that Stef's confidence right then was very important and why...he'll come around..

Back