Monday, November 19th

You know the old saying becareful what you wish for you just might just get it...

Well I think I am to the point where as a fan of EJAMI I might be thinking ... Lucas you can have her and good ridence ..

As a former EJAMI (at least for today) I say go Lucas you can have her .... But let us keep the baby!

I had forgotten how utterly deceiving Sami could be ...

But like I said in a week or two I could feel differently!

cj - I am hoping for the sake of being a slightly decent human being, that Sami really isn't just playing EJ...to save her family. Because she is really deceiving the poor man...especially by kissing him...giving him WAY too much hope.

However, don't play EJ for a fool. He knows who she is...what she has done in the past...he even called her out on it today by saying that she is saying everything to get him to do what she wants...so he knows what kind of person she is.
While I think he is enjoying what she is saying, he really, in his heart, doesn't believe her.
He knows she is a liar.

I think that EJ is going to go against his dad...and Stefano will tell him that Sami is lying to him...so he will turn against Sami too...and for awhile, be very alone.

Great drama though. I love the drama!

I honestly do not think that Sami is attempting to decieve EJ. She has been very open and honest with him thus far. Colleen told her to get intouch with her real feelings for EJ, and then told her to lie if she had to, tell EJ she loved him. Sami has yet to tell EJ that she loves him, in fact, she told him otherwise on Friday's ep.

Sami is simply attempting to make everyone believe that she will never have feelings for EJ, while figuring out her true feelings in the meantime. So when she tells Stefano that she "feels sick", she is only playing it up more and more. Trying to stick it to Stefano as saying, I will never have feelings for EJ so your plan failed, but we know otherwise.

cjknick2 wrote:
EJ best wake up and smell the coffee...He is being played by both Stefano and Sami...

I think the playing is being done by--all 3 of them...

Alligato, I agree with you. I think that's why there is so much more chemistry between E.J. and Sami, than with Sami & Lucas.

Both E.J. and Sami are players and liars. They will both do whatever it takes to win at the "cat and mouse" game.

Lucas has just become to mundane for Sami, even if she doesn't want to admit to it. She loves him, but she also has these "feelings" for E.J. Whether she likes it or not, she is drawn to him. Sami has tried being a "good girl" and a "good daughter". But let's face it, she was so bad for so long, that it is hard to do an about face like that.

She is using this "vendetta" as an excuse to be near E.J. and when he has given her an "out", she is choosing not to take it.

Her family has dealt with Stefano for years. They can handle him. She did not need to take this all on herself.

Jewbacca - i never thought of that. I was thinking that possibly Sami was totally lying to EJ and trying to get him to believe she is in love with him....but she is being honest. She never tells him she loves him or wants him...just that she cares...and even when he says "you love me" she says, "i didn't say that".

So I can't really say that she is lying to him. She may possibly leading him on...depending what her true feelings are...but I have faith that EJ knows she is trying to manipulate him.

I am buying that EJ wants her to go away...and not wanting her to touch him...because he knows the truth about her and what a liar she can be. But I really think he wants a hug...from someone, anyone. I'd bet he would take one from Lucas!

LOL. ITA with you guys. And EJ does need a hug. Even if it ends up that Sami is totally playing him in the end I won't be sad because this is exactly what EJ needs right now to get better. And Sami is offering him much needed comfort in this eppy.

Must say that I'm starting to feel kind of sorry for Sami though after seeing this eppy. She seems really conflicted and unsure of her footing. I really like her as a stand alone character-she's always been my favorite Brady even when I hated what she was doing-so I hope everything works out for her in the end.

***But I really think he wants a hug...from someone, anyone. I'd bet he would take one from Lucas!***

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
oh you are so right! that made me laugh so hard.

Let's remember that EJ "loves" Sami for who she really is: a bad girl. No matter how sweet she seems to be now, he knows what she's really like and I bet he'll let himself appear fooled to win her kisses. Basically he'll take what he can get b/c it feels too good to not let her kiss/hold him.

Neither of them are stupid. But EJ wants Sami as his (I think) more than he really loves her. Perhaps future episodes will prove me otherwise...

Belle... *sighs* well I don't really care for this new Shawn, but his character doesn't deserve her after the whole cheating incident... that said, Philip doesn't deserve to win either. He plays dirty and I hate that. Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat. But in the case of a daughter of Marlena cheaters do win sometimes.

I would love to see a storyline that has Belle alone with Shawn and Philip with... well at this point ANYONE new. That being Chloe or whatever... we need another Morgan type for Shawn... just not a Willow type LOL!

Oh yeah and while Days is at it a new girl for Lucas. Someone crazy beautiful and irrationally sweet. He's a real sinner turned saint if you ask me, but he can't get Sami to pick the angel on her shoulder more than the devil.

This episode seems like it'll be good. Any e/p w Sami and EJ are great.

Ya know what? All the years I have watched Days, all the trials and tribulations that Sami & Lucas have through, I guarantee that Lucas knows exactly who Sami is, what she is all about, and loves her, warts and all. He has proved it time and time again.
He KNOWS without her telling him, that she has gone to EJ in the hospital, he KNOWS she has some sort of feelings for EJ, and is torn up ab out them. He KNOWS she loves him, loves their family. Lucas has been there for Sami thru thick and thin, has taken a lot.
Do I think Sami is playing a dangerous game. Yep. Do I think she loves Lucas? yes. Do I think she has some sort of unresolved feelings for EJ? Yes. As to what those feelings are......who knows?
Women have borne children conceived in a rape, and never told them, sometimes fabricating stories, in order to protect their child. Women have been raped by their husbands, and ever after, have never felt the same towards them, many eventually divorcing them.
But this is Sami & Lucas, who have been through so much together, and have somehow endured through it all. They now are facing another adversity, and Lucas knows only too well, Sami is doing things "her way", what she feels she HAS to do.
Days has to stop dragging this all out.

Amen Poirot! ITA w/you..... :smile:

Thank you for all your hard work typing up the summary every day! :kiss: :clap:

Poirot wrote:
Ya know what? All the years I have watched Days, all the trials and tribulations that Sami & Lucas have through, I guarantee that Lucas knows exactly who Sami is, what she is all about, and loves her, warts and all. He has proved it time and time again.
He KNOWS without her telling him, that she has gone to EJ in the hospital, he KNOWS she has some sort of feelings for EJ, and is torn up ab out them. He KNOWS she loves him, loves their family. Lucas has been there for Sami thru thick and thin, has taken a lot.
Do I think Sami is playing a dangerous game. Yep. Do I think she loves Lucas? yes. Do I think she has some sort of unresolved feelings for EJ? Yes. As to what those feelings are......who knows?
Women have borne children conceived in a rape, and never told them, sometimes fabricating stories, in order to protect their child. Women have been raped by their husbands, and ever after, have never felt the same towards them, many eventually divorcing them.
But this is Sami & Lucas, who have been through so much together, and have somehow endured through it all. They now are facing another adversity, and Lucas knows only too well, Sami is doing things "her way", what she feels she HAS to do.
Days has to stop dragging this all out.

:clap: :clap:

Wow! I really appreciate this post. I'm not really that aware of Lumi history but you raise excellent points. I totally agree with everything you just said!

I agree with you, Poirot. Lucas is definitely not stupid when it comes to Sami. I have noticed that the second she is upset or lying or hiding something, Lucas will call her out on it by asking what is wrong/what aren't you telling me? And when she denies it, Lucas knows better. I am surprised he still stays with her. She really isn't all that wonderful.

I loved Lumi when they were on equal footing and not lying to each other...the second Sami goes all Stan or Lucas is being kept in the dark or starts sabotaging something, they annoy me. I guess it wouldn't be a soap if they didn't do that.

It's funny that Sami is trying to play both guys and it seems that both have her number. Good for them.

I just needed to comment on today's show...after I actually SAW it!

I thought it was wonderful!
Philip walking in all snotty and in control, telling off the police department, and especially Bo's comment - I just loved it! I have been LOVING Philip lately. Such a man in control...except with Belle. I can hardly watch him and Belle because it is the same story for weeks, which seems longer because it is the same story that Sami and Lucas did for months.

EJ and Sami? I just keep thinking that she is fooling him...so I can't really buy what is going on with them.
But EJ and Stefano? Looking good! EJ getting sassy and Stefano not backing down! I think I am going to love where this is going!

Just a really good episode!

Oh my gosh Alligato you hit the nail on the head! That's why I can't really stand watching Philip and Belle! Eventhough I'm really starting to like Philip and even rooted for him a bit although I've always been a Shawn and Belle girl at heart. But yeah, it's the EXACT same story we've been watching with Lucas and Sami! How obnoxious of TPTB to do this!!! gee!

Back