Monday, October 22nd

[color=0000FF]Edited out spoiler statement.....Poirot....[/color] And that by that time, Shawn finds out about Belle's betrayal of him, and he dumps her. Belle doesn't really love Shawn, she just wants him pining for her.

As for Philip andhis son - he signed his rights away to that baby, and didn't care at all what happened after that. At one point he even had suggested aborting it. And in Belle's eyes he is now Father of the Year?

Drake is still listed as a contract player at Justin47's site, too. His last contract is up January 2008 which means the end of December. There has been no official word of Drake's exit from Days, either.

I'm perflexed about Philip. He really wanted his child once he learned that Lauren did not abort. Would he be so willing to allow him to be adopted, especially knowing he has a rare disease. I think he may have a case of helplessness, but will come around to want to protect his son. After all, he has plenty of money to hire whatever help he needs and Tyler needs.

Can anybody tell me how Santo died? I think I missed that part! Thank you! :?: :?:

by kassie on 2007/10/22 9:11:37

Can anybody tell me how Santo died? I think I missed that part! Thank you!

kassie,

I don't remember them ever saying. I wonder too...and how long ago?? :?:

Gosh---do you think he has "died" as many times as Stefano???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :shocked:

I am soooo glad the babies are almost here.. :clap:

I hope Phil doesn't think that if he gives Pocket/Tyler up, that will draw Belle even closer to him. I'm hoping that the reason they "get together" isn't because he's using her "grief" to get his way.....but darn, he's done it so many times before.....I can't believe he's changing his ways....he always seems to go for the "sympathy vote"..hate that...he needs a new MO..... :duh:

I'm beginning to believe that Shawn does need a NEW someone....maybe it will change his whole perspective...love his eyes, and the smile...I think it's been too long since we have seen it--as he has had no reason to smile... :?:

Back