More Changes At Days

Any chance they will already be changing the general direction of Days? Could the tweets just be happening now to clue the viewers into why we will suddenly see things we like? Like yesterday's Jen going all Mom-cat when attacking Eve? Kind of the more physical humor of Jen way back when she was with Jack.

Deidre Hall has been posting pictures with the new staff. Seems she's really excited about these changes as well!!

11025734_914916628539416_5824091507041816592_n.jpg

I'm not sure if these will show up...here are the links...
https://www.facebook.com/DeidreHall...0775673286852/914916375206108/?type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/DeidreHall...0775673286852/914916628539416/?type=1&theater

Perhaps they can find a way to bring it more up to date, and stop the God awful taping six months ahead.

Then when they go out to the island and open the cottage in the middle of winter time, and it is supposedly in the midwest not more than a spit from Chicago, (and let me remind everyone what Barb said at the time about the weather in the neighboring state of Wisconsin), and there are NO flowers blooming there then, and the water is a bit chilly outside to take a shower, and even if you are just putting on a show for the raccoons that live in the condo on the second floor, it would be nice if you could slide around even on your butt, as Jen and her favorite Tan Man Doctor did, who does surgery so you cannot see the scar, and she has never had it even checked on since to see if the scar line is holding, or if while she would happen to sneeze.. oh well.

There was the flowers there waiting for the first winter visitor of the season, and no reason for them to be there, and was taped so darn far ahead. Pay your fare, purchase the ticket, and take your chances. We the fans, it is time to breathe easier, taped so far ahead they can never guess what Mother Nature has up her sleeve.

Looks like they've decided that it's not just the writers, but other PTB, that must be replaced, just as JNTA was suggesting.
Thanks DD, but I when I say PTB, I'm thinking even higher up than the Producing Staff. I think the SONY and NBC suits played a heavy hand in producing what's been wrong with Days for the past few years. Perhaps Lisa de Cazotte was just playing up to what she knew they wanted.

Also, in MY opinion, the actors were very unhappy with the stories, the changes in personalities, the constant ignoring of long time characters, relegating them to "filler". And sure, they all put on a good face, but it does seem that most are up on cloud 9 over the changes.

To me it seemed like Gary Tomlin wanted to shaft the viewers, as if to say "The era you loved is over. These are the characters I will be focusing on, and if you don't like it then too bad."

What Gary didn't count on was a lot of longtime viewers like myself finding something else to do with our hour.

If Ken Corday, Greg Meng, Albert Alarr and the rest of the staff want this reboot to succeed, they best tell NBC to butt out.

Unfortunately they cannot tell NBC anything. The network has already reduced the amount they pay for the show by a very large amount, twice! NBC & Sony make decisions. What NBC should do is change whoever reps them in the meetings, put in someone with a different attitude, who MAYBE understands soaps.
There are prime time shows where creators or writers left BECAUSE of network interference, so it is not just Days or daytime that suffers.

Back