New game: flood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I worry my toes will fall off my feet, as I bang them on stuff so much. Even my walker is a problem, and I SOMETIMES run over those little toes with it.:cry:

sometimes I wonder why I spend the lonely night, DREAMING of a song......

Stardust...Nat King Cole

I had a weird dream last night, I dreamed EJ was killed, and he was an angel, WINGS and all sitting in my rocking chair reading the local Sunday newspaper. He was however silent, so I could not get any days info.

feeder FISH

...my parents used to have a giant cichlid named Tex that would even do tricks for the grandkids (they blow a kiss and he'd "blow" a kiss back.. he was a really cool fish that everyone was sad when he got old and passed away - more like a dog than a fish haha)...but anyways, if you didn't feed him something live for him to catch and eat at least once a month, he'd tear up the tank in frustration. I was standing in line buying "feeder fish" (small goldfish meant for feeding larger fish like our Tex)..and a lady behind me said "you're fish are so beautiful, you'll have such a lovely tank when you get home!" the look on her face when my reply was "thanks, but it'll only last about 5 minutes when my big guy catches and eats these pretty things".... priceless. She didn't realize "feeder fish" was even a thing. hahahahaha

Fish STICKS

DaysLady.... similar story about baby mice, pinkies.... for snakes...standing in line a woman wonders how I could by babies before they were grown up... Circle of Life I explained... these little beauties were for my son's snake... picky snake wouldn't eat the dead ones had to be wiggily.... snake still with us now eats larger rodents.... I just don't have to purchase them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back