New game: turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey is that a mouse in my HOUSE?

seriously I swear to this, when I was a young bride, a mouse came into the house in a basket of laundry and ran up inside my jeans up to my knee. In a panic, I dropped my jeans and it got away and my oldest son put it back outside. Guess who was watching this? My dreaded mother in law. She said nothing to me, but looked at my poor father in law who i adored, and announced in a loud and sanctimonous tone "Caleb get your hat, we are leaving" She stormed to her car, and my father in law came to the kitchen, gave me a hug and told me that was the best sunday dinner he never had time to eat. This is one of the stories of our lives my kids still giggle over when it comes up nearly 50 years later.

OOOOOHH, cOOKIE'S mOM....so Marie Barone was your mother-in-law (Everybody loves Raymond). That sounds exactly like Marie...your story is great.....

rules of the ROAD

OOOOOHH, cOOKIE'S mOM....so Marie Barone was your mother-in-law (Everybody loves Raymond). That sounds exactly like Marie...your story is great.....

rules of the ROAD
lol could have been Marie. but mine was Julia but liked to be called Judy, she was likely a sad person. She had 3 boys, and none of the daughters in law liked her. I honestly say I never had a cross word for her, I did not want Stan to have to take sides. She was his mom and I wanted him to love her as an example to our own kids.

england is part of the UNITED kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back