New shows coming this fall 2018

Anyone else having a problem what to watch this TV season?

I would like to watch Manifest,(NBC) but it's on opposite Bull (CBS) and The Good
Doctor (ABC)

I'm not planning to watch the new Magnum PI or the FBI show on CBS.

Also want to watch Manifest.......I love The Good Doctor..so really am in a quandary there. On Manifest, there is a set of twins....one was on the plane, the other stayed home........and now, they are 5 years apart in age!!!! One man gets off the plane to find his wife has married again....and the new husband is not going to let go. LOL
This is final season for Big Bang.......and as much as I have loved the show, Sheldon has gotten on my last nerve. He has gotten even worse, if that was possible, in being self-centered.
Cannot wait for This Is Us....
New Amsterdam is opposite The Rookie...
Too much football, lol
And some good shows will be cancelled only because they are just in a lousy timeslot...

I forgot about The Rookie. It's on Tues opposite NCIS:NOLA too.

I agree too much football. It's hard to watch CBS shows on Sunday night when football
runs over.

That link was impossible to load on my iPad

I don't watch a lot of tv in real time because I either fall behind or stuff I like gets cancelled (cough cough Young & Hungry)

But I'm excited to watch Manifest, Murphy Brown and I'll probably watch Christopher Sean(Paul)'s new Star Wars series.

Freeform is doing 31 days of Halloween movies in October followed by Hallmark's Countdown to Christmas so that will keep me busy Oct-Dec.

The TV Guide Fall Preview issue has a writeup on every new show coming, PLUS the streaming ones, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, even have new shows divided into categories (Romance, unexplained, hospital, ensemble, comedy, etc. lol. Network, cable, ...pretty extensive. it is the Sept. 3-17 issue. Also the fall schedule, which is how you know about these shows being situated opposite each other. Also, their reccomendations.

Thanks, Poirot. I haven't bought a TV Guide since they changed their format.

FYI, I have a lot of fall issues from the 70s and 80s. I wonder if they are worth anything

Am seeing clips from the Murphy Brown reboot....looks funny.
The stations are sure promoting the new shows, with nothing so far from those returning. Well, I did see just a single photo from This Is Us.....but really, lots of promo for newbies.

I need to catch up on This Is Us. I started the first few episodes and then fell behind.

This is Us takes a bit of getting used to, as they jump back and forth in time. When the show starts it is present day, and the triplets are celebrating 30th birthday, then you are at the hospital the day they born....we see the early days of the parents' marriage, present, in the middle, the kids are 10, they are teens, adults.....various aspects of each of their lives. It just draws you in. This season will start with the kids having 38th birthday, but things have happened, that they must deal with. I just love it.
What gets difficult with new season is all the football games which pre-empt shows, moving them to other time slots, and it all gets rather confusing. Especially as a couple of the networks will show an episode again on Sat. evening. Ha.

I believe it is also on Amazon Prime. Cannot imagine why Netflix doesn't have it, they probably have been asked a zillion times. :)

Anyone watch Manifest? I didn't know if I should watch it on On Demand.

I saw FBI and New Amsterdam. I'm not going to watch either one again. FBI
too much violence and a bad word said. New Amsterdam just another
doctor show. I like the Good Doctor better.

I don't know why the networks put everything on Mon and Tues this season.
I'm not watching anything on Wed or Thurs so far.

Saw Manifest Friday...NBC is rerunning it then. LOved it. Alm huso liked New Amsterdam...but a huge fan of Good Doctor.
so much football Thirs., Fri., Sat. & Sun. too much sports.....watch Hallmark channel then for sure

Back