New Shows......

Thanks I looked him up when I got home. I found a site where they showed scenes
from a variety of the Harry Potter movies. Interesting to see him age to a grown man.

I watched How to Get Away with Murder, I may watch a few more episodes.

There are two more shows this week that I want to watch -

Gracepoint on Thursday 9pm Fox and Dead Again on A&E - Thursdays at 10pm. ugh plus Project Runway I'll record, looks like it will be busy. Luckily some of these channels repeat airings so it won't conflict with my DVR!

I'm looking forward to Gracepoint too! I love David Tennant, for one thing, and the plot sounds intriguing. I just put that in my DVR this morning. We only have two slots in ours, which makes recording things a bit challenging sometimes. LOL I don't really have a ton of time for TV, either, but my weekends are going to be busy catching up with everything I recorded during the week!

Our DVR only has 2 slots as well so I have to be watching one of the shows! Project Runway usually airs again later on so I can record that, I'll have to check for the A&E show!

Repeat After Me is funny. It's a hidden camera show with celebrities doing crazy stuff that the host relays to them. Tonight Leah Remini was very funny. I normally don't like hidden camera shows lol
Here is one I really like with Michael Bolton.

I support nothing with Katherine Heigl since she made her ignorant comment about her daughter never being able to wear a bikini due to having an open heart surgery scar.
:eek:

Wow I was disgusted when she corrected the announcer on an awards show pronouncing her name like "Heegal"

I had seen some hype around that show on twitter, including from Ali Sweeney (Sami) but what do the celebrities get out of that?

Oh, my gosh, that was toooo funny. Celebrities sure are good sports. Glad the woman recognized that he WAS Michael Bolton, but he was lucky no one called Security, or 911, to have him carted away. LOL

I have Hulu Plus so I have the opportunity to watch and follow a number of shows.

Black-ish and Fresh of the Boat are funny, 30 minute sitcoms. I always think some material pushes the limits but I generally watch these shows with my daughter.

The Last Man On Earth Big Time In Hollywood, Fla and One Big Happy are also 30 minute sitcoms but I feel the material is more for grown ups.

How To Get Away With Murder is as awesome as others have posted.

iZombie - I watched the pilot and was not impressed. The second show is out but I have no desire to watch it. I just felt the premise was dumb though I do love zombies.

American Crime - I have seen a few episodes of this and I am kind of confused but I am following the show. It has something to do with some people being accused of murder.

The Slap - For some reason, the entire series is already available on Hulu Plus. I was entertained enough to watch the entire season.

Repeat After Me - Ellen made this show possible. It is a comedy of people being told to say crazy things to whoever they are with. Pretty amusing. I watch with my daughter.

Secrets and Lies - This has Ryan Phillipe and Juliette Lewis in it. It is basically about how the murder of a child affects a family and neighborhood. I am interested so far.

Empire - I love it. About a family in the music industry. I am definitely following this one.

There are many more new shows but I think I have reached my limit lol.

Back