Next round of Horton ornaments posted!

But she was an ex during the time she and Mickey were divorced in the 80's and her ornament was still hung on the tree.

No, Jack and Jennifer had not remarried before he died (they were engaged and planning a wedding), but I was referring to the other times they were apart.

And look at Laura, she hasn't been married to Bill in decades, but her ornament is still on the tree every year.

Correct. But Sami's ornament isn't on the tree, even though she's mother to Will and Allie; Trish's is no longer on the tree and she's the mother of Scotty.

I was just trying to say that many non-Hortons still have ornaments on the tree (although, most ex-spouse ornaments are retired after divorces).

The main difference is Laura is the mother of Jennifer and Mike, so that's different than Nicole/Chloe/Stephanie/Carrie, who have no kids with Hortons.

I also think that Laura's is probably still there because she was married to Bill for a long time whereas these other folks were not part of the family for as long. Kind of similar to how Maggie is really treated like an honorary Horton.

No, Jack and Jennifer had not remarried before he died (they were engaged and planning a wedding)

However, based on recent scenes, the show has given the impression that Jennifer is a widow. Granted these scenes were written by Tomlin/Whitesell so it's possible they can be reversed.

Back