Next Supercouple

soapkitty

Reaction score
Who would you like to see as a supercouple? What pairing would like to see together for a long long time?

I'd like to see Ben & Ciara.
I'd like to see Stefan & Gabi.

Lani and Eli. These two have been shown going on dates, building a relationship, being there for one another after the loss of David, and I like their chemistry.

Xander and just about anybody other than Sarah......this guy has chemistry everyone. Him and Nicole are alike in that respect, in that they have such a great talent to be able to make a scene work with anybody.

When Jack regains his memory, I would like to see him kick Eve and Jennifer to the curb (Jennifer was ruined to me when she toyed with Jack and Daniel), and get together with the real Nicole (let's just hope she comes back), after she dumps sourpuss Eric.

Then, the two town pariahs could become real investigative reporters. A duo that exposes all of Salem's dirty secrets.

i just don't know anymore. haha. I mean, I could name all kinds of couples and have an issue with all of them on Days.

I guess out of the picks above, I'll go with Rafe and Nicole. Oh, and let Rafe find out that baby David is actually his bio son and then have Rafe, Nicole, Holly, and David live happily ever after as a family.

I like JJ and Gabi together.
I also think Rafe and Nicole would make a great pairing
I am in the minority but I don’t mind Eric and Sarah together
Also like Ben and Ciara

Eric is my least favorite of Nicole's relationships. They've always been all angst and no fun. I liked her better with EJ, with Brady, and even with Daniel (though that felt forced because the actors were dating in real life). Nicole and Rafe would be interesting, but I kind of want Rafe to have is own love interest for once, not another woman whose "true love" will always be someone else. That's why Rafe and Hope were always wrong to me as a couple. I wish the writers hadn't turned Jordan into a mental patient. She was a good candidate.

Ciara and Ben are really good together.

Stefan and Gabi are good together. I'm also ready for Gabi to have her own guy instead of someone's cast offs.

I loved Chad and Abigail until the recast and never-ending "Gabby" storyline.

Brady and Theresa were good. I liked him with Eve too when her character was different, but I can see Brady and Theresa being a long-term couple.

I'd like to see Kate and Roman together if they can make Kate a few ticks less terrible a person. Roman has even less of a love life than Abe.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the show briefly explored Abby with EJ, I thought they were FIRE! Too bad James Scott (EJ) left the show and couldn't take that storyline further.

I always thought Sami and Rafe were perfect for each other but I think the show should explore Nicole with Rafe as they do have chemistry.

I like the current actor portraying Stefan compared to the original, and he does have chemistry with Gabi but I think she is better with JJ and wish they would have explored that coupling more after she helped JJ from suicide.

Hope and Aiden would have been perfect but the show ruined Aiden and his son Chase. I still can't forgive the show to this day over it lol. I can accept Hope with Ted though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sami and Rafe but if Alison Sweeney(Sami) won't return permanently then I'm open to Nicole and Rafe

Belle and Shawn (These 2 need to be on contract!)

Brady and Chloe (Stop wasting her!)

Eric and Nicole (They haven't been given a fair shot since 2000)

Chad and Abby

JJ and Gabi (This writes itself)

Kate and Roman

Hope and her children and grandchild

Back