Nick/EJ/Sami/Nicole/Brady--Stefino!

E

ejamialways

OK- so I think this is what will happen. I think that Nick is Stephinos new pawn and EJ is helping Stephino frame Nick for Trent's muder. Remember how addimate Stephino was about getting nicole out of Jail and how he said he was moving on to a new pawn (back when John was having the headaches). Anyway, I think that EJ will start to become a Dimera again and the final straw will be when he finds out that Nicole lost the baby (and lied to him). After EJ finds out that Sami is pregnant he will once again be determined to be with his one true love!!

The writers have to do something to bring EJ full circle he is getting boaring. He was :hot: when he was evil EJ, now he is just boring!!

oops I forgot to mention my Nicole/Brady theory. I think Brady will "protect" nicole from EJ and and Brady and Nicole will get together creating another fude between Chloe and Nicole this will mean Sami, Nicole and Chloe will all hate each other and Brady, EJ and Lucas will hate each other. But Nicole will have been with EJ, Lucas and Brady. Chloe wil ahve been with both Brady and Lucas and Samil with both EJ and Lucas and of coarse is Brady's steo sister!! What a triangle or maybe a octagon!! Think about the cat fights!

I think it's a plausible scenario. I'm not sure how long Rafe is under contract for - but you'd have to put him into the mix somewhere.

Not a very bad theory at all about Nick.
I hope they done have all the cat fighting between the girls though!! I am a little sick of all that.

I think it's a plausible scenario. I'm not sure how long Rafe is under contract for - but you'd have to put him into the mix somewhere.

You are right I think that Rafe is being thrown in as Sami's love intrest for now! Evil Ej does not realy work unless he has someone to compete with and I think that Lucas is no longer an option for that! Rafe is there to make EJ jellous.

sounds interesting, woulda never thought of it but in the land of salem anything is possible, although if EJ was framing Nick them why would Nick be having those memory flashbacks of putting the knife in Trents back himself?

also, Sami and Brady are not just step-siblings they are related because John and Roman are cousins!

sorry if this sounds matter-of-factly I don't mean it like that! :)

sounds interesting, woulda never thought of it but in the land of salem anything is possible, although if EJ was framing Nick them why would Nick be having those memory flashbacks of putting the knife in Trents back himself?

also, Sami and Brady are not just step-siblings they are related because John and Roman are cousins!

sorry if this sounds matter-of-factly I don't mean it like that! :)

Stepheno is known for planting memories, that is why he would be having the "flashbacks".

You are right Samy and Brady are cousins!!

I think that makes sense about stefano he is known for messing with peoples minds anything is possible!!! I am sad that nicole is going to lose her baby! I like her with EJ but I can't really see a baby and nicole either the storyline would be kinda blah!!! I would like to see chelsea and Max 's I liked them together a couple years ago

Back