Nick Fallon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffee

Reaction score
In 2007
Nick Fallon was blackmailed by Kate to send back false paternity reports making it appear that EJ was the father of both of Sami's twins. He eventually felt so guilty that he ran the real test. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I’m thinking, the new test results showed Lucas as the father of both Johnny and Allie. Is my memory of this story line correct? If so, did Nick ever give the new test results to Sami? Or is this yet another dropped story line?
Then Nick was sentenced for killing Tent Robbins in Januanry 2009. His sentence was 2 – 4 year with an elibibility of parole after 18 months. Should he be due to get out of prison soon?

well..he'll be "due out of prison" when the writers decide to give him a story lol... until then he's just forgotten, such the life of a soap actor.

i thought the new test showed 1 twin was Lucas and the other was Ej's and the truth did come out... heh... but I'd much rather both of them belong to Lucas.

oh well. i can't remember yesterday, much less that far back.

In 2007
Nick Fallon was blackmailed by Kate to send back false paternity reports making it appear that EJ was the father of both of Sami's twins. He eventually felt so guilty that he ran the real test. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I’m thinking, the new test results showed Lucas as the father of both Johnny and Allie. Is my memory of this story line correct? If so, did Nick ever give the new test results to Sami? Or is this yet another dropped story line?
Then Nick was sentenced for killing Tent Robbins in Januanry 2009. His sentence was 2 – 4 year with an elibibility of parole after 18 months. Should he be due to get out of prison soon?

Well I finally found the one thing that makes me feel like I am not bonkers. It was not Parker's DNA that he messed with, but he did mess with the DNA of Johnny and Alley. I still agree with the other posters... I think the twins are both Lucas's , and Nick has one other thing to go on his roster.... Down with Nick...

If he thinks he can get away messing with two grand kids of Kate, and not pay with his fingernails still intact.... he is braver than me....

I replied to your post in the thread "SOD: Nick" that it was Johnny and Allie's DNA tests that were run through Nick's lab.

Thank you JS

Do you remember any of the details of the girl named Willow? she had something to do with Nick before he went to prison..... It seems like I remember that Nick hit her in the head with a brick after following her all over town, and also followed melanie every time she turned around he was grinning at her..... creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back